The Mc Nation

Gregory Lynn

My goal is to have a Minecraft Resource website/forum. I have been working on it non stop since July 3rd. And here is what I have done so far.

• Wordpress Frontend
  • Xenforo Backend
  • Xenword Bridge

My future improvements are going to be Minecraft forum node icons. Anyway you can visit the website at https://www.themcnation.com

It looks nice :) very well layed out the only issue is when you post links from your blog via xenword it adds unwanted html at the top of the quote I've noticed other than that it looks amazing

It looks nice :) very well layed out the only issue is when you post links from your blog via xenword it adds unwanted HTML at the top of the quote I've noticed other than that it looks amazing
LPH fixed the plugin and everything looks and works normally now. And thank you for the compliment. I worked very hard on my forum.

Nice website you have done a good job , if i was to try to find something i don't like it would be the shade of green you use is Xbox Green and is confusing as to what platform your site sides with. I really thought it was an Xbox Minecraft Gaming Forum and im sure thats not what your going for. keep up the good work!

Nice website you have done a good job , if i was to try to find something i don't like it would be the shade of green you use is Xbox Green and is confusing as to what platform your site sides with. I really thought it was an Xbox Minecraft Gaming Forum and im sure thats not what your going for. keep up the good work!
My shade of green is really close to the Minecraft green and thank you for the compliments. :)

I didn’t see a forum either. I read that forums are dieing off after They started losing traffic in 14. Been debating whether I wanted to get back into forums.

Top Bottom