The LOL thread

appleMaps.webp

Daddy...how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

Scroll down...You'll love this ....

image001.gif

A duck walks into a bar. And he says to the bartender "Got any grapes?" The bartender says "No, I don't have any grapes." The duck walks out, sorely disappointed.

So the next day, he walks back into the bar, asks the same question, gets the same answer.

The day after, he walks back into the bar, and again, asks the bartender, "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender, having still not figured out why this duck seems to think he may have some grapes, says to the duck, "No, and if you come back in here tomorrow and ask me if I have any grapes, I will nail your bill to the bar!"

The duck frowns, turns around, and walks out of the bar. So the next day, the duck walks back into the bar, and asks the bartender "Got any nails?"

The bartender says, "No."

So the duck says, "Got any grapes?"

A duck walks into a bar. And he says to the bartender "Got any grapes?" The bartender says "No, I don't have any grapes." The duck walks out, sorely disappointed.
So the next day, he walks back into the bar, asks the same question, gets the same answer.
The day after, he walks back into the bar, and again, asks the bartender, "Do you have any grapes?" The bartender, having still not figured out why this duck seems to think he may have some grapes, says to the duck, "No, and if you come back in here tomorrow and ask me if I have any grapes, I will nail your bill to the bar!"
The duck frowns, turns around, and walks out of the bar. So the next day, the duck walks back into the bar, and asks the bartender "Got any nails?"
The bartender says, "No."
So the duck says, "Got any grapes?"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

No I didn't just find it...but decided to add it to our LOL list :P

Jay Leno, Tonight Show, Oct. 3, 2012

“Spirit Airlines – maybe it should be called Mean-Spirited Airlines – is going to charge customers $100 for every carry-on bag if you buy your ticket at the gate. A hundred bucks for a bag. Exactly. Hey, for a hundred bucks, we should be carried on, okay?”

[Context: Spirit Airlines announced that it would raise its fee for carry-on bags from $45 to $100 on Nov. 6. That's in cases where the passenger pays the fee at the gate.]

“Oh, this past weekend, I flew to Dallas on American Airlines. The flight attendant gave me a bag of nuts – and then the bolts to go with them so I could hold my seat down. I thought that was nice.”

“Have you heard American’s new slogan? ‘Contents of plane may shift during the flight.’”

“For the third time this week, and it’s only Wednesday, it’s only Wednesday, American Airlines had a row of seats break loose and become free. In fact, during the flight, the pilot said if you look on the right side of the plane, you can see the people who were sitting on the left side of the plane.”

[American had three instances in which a seat row came loose during flights on Wednesday, Sept. 26; Saturday, Sept. 29; and Monday, Oct. 1.]

Top Bottom