The LOL thread

I don't know why they bothered with the doors, tbh...

epic-fail-photos-classic-stall-separation-fail.jpg
lol wow...wouldn't catch me going in that bathroom.

My grandfather always said, "Don't watch your money; watch your health." So one day while I was watching my health, someone stole my money. It was my grandfather.

Police helicopter called-out to deal with a toy tiger!

You couldn't make it up - it's mega lolz. :D

_52885111_012039760-1.jpg

Hampshire 'tiger sighting' causes major alert

A stuffed toy animal led to a large-scale police operation in Hampshire and stopped play at the Rose Bowl cricket ground.

The alarm was first raised by a concerned member of the public who believed there was an escaped white tiger hiding in a field near Hedge End.

Officers were sent to the scene along with a helicopter and thermal imaging cameras, at about 1600 BST on Saturday.

"We sent some local officers and they confirmed they were looking at it and it was was looking at them” -Hampshire police

When no body heat was detected police moved in and found a cuddly toy tiger.

A police spokeswoman said officers had responded as if it was a real incident, close to junction seven of the M27.

Contingency plans were even put in place to close the motorway, but that proved unnecessary.
Police enlisted the help from animal experts at nearby Marwell Zoo, who offered advice and were prepared to send a team with tranquiliser darts to overcome the tiger.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

waitingfortechsupportng7.webp

"Thank you for calling our technical support department, all of our representatives are currently busy assisting other customers. Please remain on the line and your call will be answered in the order it was received..."

Is this really how they sell missiles? A Bollywood-style marketing video made by Israeli arms manufacturing company Rafael featuring dancers performing in and around their big seller, the Spike ER missile.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom