Fixed The lightbox still has some bugs (tested in chrome)

Using Google Chrome 14.0.835.202, also confirmed...

xenforo 1.0.4: lightbox works fine
xenforo 1.1 beta1: Second image and all following images drop.

Still there, I reposted this yesterday but was marked as a dup. Is there a planed fix?

This really annoys me when looking at attachments. Here and on the test Xenforo I have set up.
Google Chrome
14.0.835.202 m

Confirmed again in xenforo 1.1 beta 2

Xenforo 1.0.4 does not have this bug, could the changes in lightbox.js created this error on chrome? as it works on 1.0.4 using the same PC (windows 7) and browser version (chrome 14.0.835.202) it seems the upgrade broke something. If I revert to 1.0.4 it works as intended again, also my online 1.0.4 forums do not have this issue.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
So, I would have to use a beta browser to solve this. Many of my forum users would be very disappointing :(
Nope, this is a Browser bug, I don't think XenForo xan fix this. We'll just have to wait for Chrome 15 to be released, which shouldn't be too far away :)

nothing wrong with using the beta, it works fine and upgrades easily. I'd also call chrome 14 broken, if this is a browser bug, so why wait.

I'm having this issue as well, and it is quite annoying.

Screen_Shot_2011-10-14_at_1.39.29_AM.png

It doesn't happen when I click the first image, but when I go forward or back through the images, the issue occurs.

I'm running this version of Chrome:
Screen_Shot_2011-10-14_at_1.42.42_AM.png

Top Bottom