The I love Americans... really I do thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF there're stupid people all over the world, America doesn't have a monopoly on idiots.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TBF there're stupid people all over the world, America doesn't have a monopoly on idiots.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I also think it's possible that some of the people in de videos aren't really stupid, but when there's a camera in your face you're in stress and some questions are getting harder to answer. I bet some of those people have average IQ.

I aint no prude and I am not sqeeky clean by any stretch of immagination..

But there are some routes you just do not go down when posting on a worldwide forum.
Children can read all this and end up being uninformed about the world in general , leaving them with a distorted view of life...

Besides which the 3 main causes of military fueds over the years have been caused by.. Politics , Religon & Racism.
They have also brought down many a good forum...

Regards..

Dude take a chill pill, am not seeing any racist comment or anyone getting over the top on politics.

So Children shouldn't read differing opinions on Politics, Religon & Racism? How exactly would this work, surely by being exposed to one belief system that would lead to a distorted view of life?

If you don't like threads that discuss politics or whatever in a fairly robust fashion then don't visit them, self censorship has a lot going for it.

Jethro..
All I can say my friend is... Your Blind or you simply skip bits of threads. Try reading from the start then tell me there is no going over the top....
And you wont find a more laid back person than me if you lived to be 100 , I am so laid back I am horizontal...

And yes children MUST get a balanced view from all sides to make up their own minds about the big wide world out there not a one sided rant by someone on here. I was not aware that XenForo Community was / is a political forum, otherwise I wouldnt visit it , period. And the thread is titled " The I Love Americans Really I do " no give away there that its political , racist or religous
But since I am entitled to my opinion as much as you are yours I will keep posting , so take your own advice buddy... If you dont like the post, dont read it and dont respond ...

Regards..

LOL, this forum is a forum of forum administrators, and you are telling management here not to allow members to post certain thoughts and for management here to censor posts on a forum for forum administrators, many of whom have political forums, religious forums and general chat forums.

Do you think a forum for forum administrators should encourage conversation or should they stifle it ??

Would that style of forum management impress forum owners and administrators ??

This forum is not a platform for any person to soapbox their personal views; it is to promote XenForo software, and to offer support to customers. There are numerous forums available for such discussions, please utilize them.

So in other words we should take on someone else's personality to post on Xenforo according to you Lawrence ?

LOL, just close the forum down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom