The Happy Thread

LOL I wish. That pic was taken about 8 years ago on way to England. It's the only one on this computer so I used it. I don't look much different now just sporting a Pop Tart problem now LOL And I have a different haircut. I think added stress is taking a huge toll on me though and my looks. Trying to fix that.

My dad stopped aging around my age too. It is super wierd. I'm hoping I got that gene.

I'll see if my daughter can send me an updated one. It ain't pretty.

LOL I wish. That pic was taken about 8 years ago on way to England. It's the only one on this computer so I used it. I don't look much different now just sporting a Pop Tart problem now LOL And I have a different haircut. I think added stress is taking a huge toll on me though and my looks. Trying to fix that.

My dad stopped aging around my age too. It is super wierd. I'm hoping I got that gene.

awww x

Make sure you wipe the pop tart crumbs off your chin before posing for a fresh pic ;)

How old (young) is your daughter?

I can't tell if these are mini dobermans? We have 3. Such pretty dogs.
These are full blown 100% European Dobermann Here is a recent picture of Albert (#8). (he was front and center in the first picture)
Stacked in fence better June 7 12 sized.webp

Your babies are so cute. That's a lot of giving birth. They look very healthy. One of my favorite breeds, just wish they weren't so demonized in society. Mine was like butter. He wouldn't hurt a fly if he could. In fact, he would like it to death. LOL I miss him.
Thanks Gabby, they are the best.. never met one i didnt like.. (begin shameless self promotion) If your a Doberman fan you might like our XF community at http://doberman-chat.com

Top Bottom