The Happy Thread

bacon1.jpg

bacon-love.jpg

Now I gotta go make me some bacon :D

I am happy because xenForo is very beautiful. I am new since about 2 months ago, i saw xenForo is being used on a product site, i was like 'this is a cool forum script!' Then i quickly see the footer for the forum name. I did not lose interest in xenForo or affected by those negative threads, I just don't understand why people are trying to make this place sad. Who knows the next release will surprise us? I have IPB too, but I just couldn't get rid of xenForo from my eyes, it's too cool for me. :)

After months of procrastination (and secretly desperately wanting one) I finally managed to talk my wife and daughter into going to look for a kitten at the local RSPCA (for our non-UK counterparts it's an animal protection/adoption charity).

Billy, an 8 week old black and white kitten will be coming home to us in a few weeks time when he's put a bit more weight (he has to be 1KG before he can leave) and been signed-off by the vet and neutered (ouch)! :D:LOL::)(y)

Daughter, who's 8, couldn't settle tonight at all and didn't go to bed until waaaaaaaay later than normal - then crashed with minutes from excited exhaustion ... :ROFLMAO:

A good happy day. (y)

Top Bottom