The first of many victories!

does that mean only the UK law suits is still active ?
No it does not. There is still a lawsuit in California, but 2 of the many motions in that lawsuit have been dismissed.

There is still both a UK and a California lawsuit.

I'm disappointed that xF has not counter sued for lost sales and defamation. :confused:
Personally I am glad they have not gotten caught up in a counter suite. I think it would be hard to quantify lost revenues and would distract them from the goal of creating a great product. Instead they have taken the high road and produced an excellent offering, which I think will pay off more long-term than any legal win would have produced. (it shows great character and focus for the XF team)

--Ed

Party Time !
Time for them all to be dismissed.

post-31-1090024539.gif

Personally I am glad they have not gotten caught up in a counter suite. I think it would be hard to quantify lost revenues and would distract them from the goal of creating a great product. Instead they have taken the high road and produced an excellent offering, which I think will pay off more long-term than any legal win would have produced. (it shows great character and focus for the XF team)

--Ed

True, but what if a good law firm did it pro bono and they end up with a small fortune to expand xF faster and not to mention the free publicity of their win ?

vBulletin is protecting it's code is understandable. Although, I wonder what qualifies as harassment.

vBulletin is protecting it's code is understandable. Although, I wonder what qualifies as harassment.

Care to share what code they are protecting? :p.... I've yet to see anything copied, unless you want to count "SELECT, IF, ELSEIF, ELSE, WHILE, AND..."

Top Bottom