The first 3 years of the XenForo Community

chulapi

Hi guys,

On Jul 28, 2010 this community started from scratch and now it's a great place to be. We're about 10 days to reach the first 3 years of this community which is a good celebration. I wonder if @Kim wants to make a new XenCake? :p

Please use this thread as an appreciation point to thank @Kier, @Mike and all the moderators of this wonderful place. Maybe they will release 1.2 this Jul 28, 2013 and launch a 24 hour celebration-sale with good discounts :D

Thanks!

24 hour sale on the 3rd Anniversary: XenForo for $3! I'll buy a dozen. :D

1.2 has had an impressive rollout so far -- it would be fabulous if they could nail the official release roughly on the 3rd anniversary. :)

the-good-ship-xenforo-jpg.29371

Full steam ahead.

Hi guys,
I wonder if @Kim wants to make a new XenCake? :p

Haha... erm probably not, the last one took a long time and sadly didn't even get a single response or acknowledgement from staff.

But of course I wish everyone well on the three year anniversary, it's brilliant that Xenforo has fought off the stupid law suit and emerged triumphant and full of great ideas and quality coding to become (imho) the best forum software on the planet.

Can't believe it's been 3 years! If XF were a child, it would be walking by now and talking. Granted I don't know a thing about raising children, but I imagine they can say a word or two by the time they're three and walk within a year of being born?

Can't believe it's been 3 years! If XF were a child, it would be walking by now and talking. Granted I don't know a thing about raising children, but I imagine they can say a word or two by the time they're three and walk within a year of being born?

At the age of three, it wouldn't even need a daiper anymore :)

Three years? Has it only been that long? Wow :)

Well done @Kier @Mike and everyone else ;)

Also, I agree. The 3rd birthday would be the perfect date to release xF 1.2 stable (and have some discounts, I'll be sure to save some money. Shame it's a few weeks before I'm due to go down south on a 'holiday'...)

Liam

My nephew is 3 and a half, he walks, can hold a bit of a conversation, etc :cool:

Congrats on 3 years, haven't been here since the start but I don't think there's any way I'm going back :)

Top Bottom