The first 3 years of the XenForo Community

Hi guys,

On Jul 28, 2010 this community started from scratch and now it's a great place to be. We're about 10 days to reach the first 3 years of this community which is a good celebration. I wonder if @Kim wants to make a new XenCake? :p

Please use this thread as an appreciation point to thank @Kier, @Mike and all the moderators of this wonderful place. Maybe they will release 1.2 this Jul 28, 2013 and launch a 24 hour celebration-sale with good discounts :D

Thanks!
Jul 29. 2010 no ?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/welcome-to-xenforo.1/

The times displayed locally to you are determined by the timezone settings that you have chosen. It shows up as the 28th of July, 2010 for me as well.

I cannot begin to explain the awesomeness xenForo contains. I am in a way indebted to @Mike, @Kier and the rest of the xenForo staff, it is due to their hard work and dedication that I'm able to run a successful community.

Yes, xenForo has played a major role in how much our members love our community, xenForo (and a bit of our content :P) kept them coming back again and again!

xenForo, it's been a bumpy ride, but smooth sailing is never fun. Challenges are what makes life interesting, keep going and growing xenForo!

They would have announced a sale by now, its safe to assume there won't be.

I think that if there is sale they will not announce it until tomorrow when launching 1.2 Final... because if they announce the sale with some days of anticipation then people will not buy until the sale day! Well that's what I think...

Top Bottom