The demise of Reddit is happening right now. Thoughts?

Because they have to keep on asking.
they need to pin their rules on their group.
Most Reddit subs (and also individual forums) do such... but you see... there is a major issue with the actual end users frequently refusing/failing to read them and then getting all twitter-pated when they violate them and get their hand slapped.
Hell.. your very post about having to have "manners" enforces that ideation.

Last edited:
they don't like a lot of things including sharing to other places.
And?
If it's in their rules... why push to "violate" them?
If it's the first one that I found when I did a FB search... the rules are pretty clear.

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 7.02.37 AM.png

But even if not... you want to play in their house.. you play by their rules.. either unwritten or written. Don't like it.. don' let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'.

You completely missed the point. When do you see Reddit forcing down people’s throats those other holidays? That’s exactly the issue here - big-tech throws out these banners as they see fit and force it on others, which gets super annoying in itself, let alone when it has literally nothing to do with the discussion topic of said subreddit, board, platform ect.

As I said earlier, I’m all for honoring whatever under the sun… but think it should be done when appropriate. The way Reddit and other sites have done BLM and now doing LGBQT ect. Is just tacky and probably does more harm than good to the Pride month community.

Honestly, you come across as easily triggered, and needing to put on big boy pants.

Honestly, you come across as easily triggered, and needing to put on big boy pants.
He sounds like he's a frustrated reddit user who happens to have an attitude problem towards those who are completely different to him.
Don't be a bigot @Wing
Being different isn't tacky. You need to learn to accept others as they are.
Think of them as your siblings.

That’s what I’m saying. Honestly if someone custom tailors the “What’s new” page to be a much more dynamic and limitless scroll portal similar to how Reddit sets theirs up - I believe a lot of success could be seen just from that side of the forum stream.
Like this forum?

Not my forum but I visit it sometimes. Has lots of custom add-ons.

Naw, just figured I would voice something that I believe we could all learn from big-tech outlets. Somehow by me doing so - I am now “triggered” or need therapy.

Maybe you fellas should look in the mirror and read back on the original posts that led into arguing this stuff in the first place. Ngl, you guys are all acting like children.

Naw, just figured I would voice something that I believe we could all learn from big-tech outlets. Somehow by me doing so - I am now “triggered” or need therapy.

Maybe you fellas should look in the mirror and read back on the original posts that led into arguing this stuff in the first place. Ngl, you guys are all acting like children.

I'm not Christian, but you don't hear me complain about companies and people "shoving Christmas down our throats". Why? Because I'm an adult.

Nah maybe you just need to grow the heck up for a change and stop being such a bigot.

The same could be said about Twitter and the way how it's owner Elon Musk is misusing it.

He's now putting restrictions on everyone which is shocking.

Top Bottom