The best webmasters in XenForo.com

IMO:

phpBB, IPS, IB, and the rest are basically all the same when you average out all the pros, cons, likes, and dislikes.

XenForo is different. It feels different. And to be honest I don't think it can be classified with any other forum solution, free or otherwise.

It's hard to put your finger on the why, and I bet there are many people here who can feel it too.

I agree completely

Don't know if I am one of the best :p, but I can tell you... I certainly try to do my best. Thanks to the efforts of my team and me and not to forget the excellent solid vB 3.8 package, we now run one of the most successful vBulletin-powered platform in The Netherlands (5 million hits per month and counting...). As a long standing vBulletin enthusiast I became very upset with Internet Brands and thus the future of vBulletin. The future of vBulletin also affects the future/success of my website, logically. I have lost a huge amount trust and faith by now and I think XenForo is definitely capable of providing us what Internet Brands failed and fails to do on many levels.

Although I am unable to switch to XenForo (due to functionality missing), it certainly looks (and feels!) very promising. I am happy for so many customers that there is now a serious alternative, if you do not want to go for Invision, for whatever reason.

Same here. I am quite impressed what I see and I will stay close to this software as it gets developed.

As Brian Clough would say: "I wouldn't say I'm the best in the business, but I'm in the top one".

Not yet maybe, but one day.

As Brian Clough would say: "I wouldn't say I'm the best in the business, but I'm in the top one".

Not yet maybe, but one day.

We can wait, but I think we really have to wait und help improve the software. (Early) Hypes are bad in almost any case.

Top Bottom