XF 1.5 The attachment in the post

thmn8

Hello everyone. Tell me, when will be realized, that attachments (files, pictures), after you insert them in the post, was not displayed at the bottom of the post. And then if for example more than 10 attachments inserted into a post, it turns out they still appear in the end of the post. It's horrible not beautiful and comfortable.

It's not really clear to me what you're asking or reporting. Can you demonstrate this somewhere?
Well here for example I in theme will download a zip file. And it will insert in the message text. At the bottom of the message this zip file will be displayed, although it is included in the message.

Here is an example. If the picture I upload and insert the text, it will not appear in the message. If you download the archive and stick the stuff to the text that will appear at the bottom of soobshenia.

Test picture:
image.webp
Test file:
intro-script-version-1.0-1.zip

I write with the Ipad and not placets in the post to attach the zip file. And so if to attach to a message, it still displays at the bottom.

Attachments

Last edited:
It's still not clear what you mean.

The image appears fine in the post.

Anything other than images are displayed as attachments at the bottom of the post, as is the case with the zip file you have attached.

It's still not clear what you mean.

The image appears fine in the post.

Anything other than images are displayed as attachments at the bottom of the post, as is the case with the zip file you have attached.
Sorry, I don't know English, so I use online translator. Here is an example from the phpbb engine:
image.webp
In a post uploaded a lot of attachments and inserted them into the text. After they are inserted in the text, they do not appear at the bottom of the post.

Top Bottom