The Ashley appreciation thread

Hey Ashley!

I know you like the Rugger, and no doubt a healthy P&L gets you all a quiver! :D Sorry to say I don't know anything else about you.. but just wanted to say we appreciate your efforts too!!!

Thanks for that business stuff!

:)

When someone is cooking, I'm there...to do the eating :)

And by ruby, I know you mean rugby. Sheilas, pfft.
A rugby thread would only lead to trouble.

Well it's true, I am pretty crap with the Rugby knowledge... poor hubs waffles on and on, and it all goes in one ear and out the other... although I would have thought I at least knew how to SPELL it :p

Having a blonde day today with spelling.

Well it's true, I am pretty crap with the Rugby knowledge... poor hubs waffles on and on, and it all goes in one ear and out the other... although I would have thought I at least knew how to SPELL it :p

Having a blonde day today with spelling.
Here, let me help you with that hole that you are digging. I'll drop the ladder off later ;)

I certainly appreciate Ashley and the business side of things. I can only imagine the amount of work you do. Personally I think the business side is as important as the software itself.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley in the UK some years ago and he's as nice offline as online.

+1

I certainly appreciate Ashley and the business side of things. I can only imagine the amount of work you do. Personally I think the business side is as important as the software itself.
Yes, at least. I mean you can have bad software and still sell it. But a bad business decision can have severe and possibly fatal consequences indeed.

Here, let me help you with that hole that you are digging. I'll drop the ladder off later ;)

You mean I should hide the fact I only half listen to his fascinating pre, during and post game analysis :p

Thanks for the heads up! :D

Another big up for Ashley.

But, sorry, both rugby and football can go to hell as far as I am concerned, being a Worthing Thunder supporter, basketball is THE game. :cool:

attachment.php

I don't know a whole lot about you, Ashley (autobiography?) but I am pleased with the pricing of XenForo and I have confidence that you'll do a great job with the business side of things!

Top Bottom