1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ashley appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Puntocom, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Puntocom

Puntocom Well-Known Member

pipedreams likes this.
  2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hey Ashley!

I know you like the Rugger, and no doubt a healthy P&L gets you all a quiver! :D Sorry to say I don't know anything else about you.. but just wanted to say we appreciate your efforts too!!!

Thanks for that business stuff!

3. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

cheers to Ashley!
  4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

You are very much appreciated, my friend!
  5. Ashley

Ashley Business Guy Staff Member

You are very kind, those that have posted ;) Now how do I get as many posts as Kier and Mike?
    Mikey, Mike and Dragonfly like this.
  6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

7. Ashley

When someone is cooking, I'm there...to do the eating :)
    And by ruby, I know you mean rugby. Sheilas, pfft.
    A rugby thread would only lead to trouble.
  8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Well it's true, I am pretty crap with the Rugby knowledge... poor hubs waffles on and on, and it all goes in one ear and out the other... although I would have thought I at least knew how to SPELL it :p

Having a blonde day today with spelling.
    Ashley likes this.
  9. Lycaon

Lycaon Well-Known Member

The buttons on your keyboard a sticking, you pressed 'g' but it didn't register.
  10. Lee

Lee Well-Known Member

Football thread! (soccer for you foreigners :p)
  11. Ashley

Here, let me help you with that hole that you are digging. I'll drop the ladder off later ;)
  12. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

That sounds vaguely dirty Doctor :p
  13. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

I certainly appreciate Ashley and the business side of things. I can only imagine the amount of work you do. Personally I think the business side is as important as the software itself.
  14. Lycaon

Lycaon Well-Known Member

Looks like mine are too, that was meant to be are sticking not a sticking.
  15. Floris

Floris Guest

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley in the UK some years ago and he's as nice offline as online.

16. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

Yes, at least. I mean you can have bad software and still sell it. But a bad business decision can have severe and possibly fatal consequences indeed.
  17. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

You mean I should hide the fact I only half listen to his fascinating pre, during and post game analysis :p

Thanks for the heads up! :D
  18. DoctorWatsOn

DoctorWatsOn Well-Known Member

Another big up for Ashley.

But, sorry, both rugby and football can go to hell as far as I am concerned, being a Worthing Thunder supporter, basketball is THE game. :cool:

19. James

James Well-Known Member

I don't know a whole lot about you, Ashley (autobiography?) but I am pleased with the pricing of XenForo and I have confidence that you'll do a great job with the business side of things!
  20. Steve Machol

Steve Machol Active Member

Ashley never got a lot of notice or credit for his work with Jelsoft, but he was definitely one of the major reasons for the success of the company. I'm absolutely positive he will do the same for XenForo, even if he isn't in the spotlight.
    Dragonfly, John and Abomination like this.