The 316

Not sure how I missed this.

Not boring at all. I LOVE it. Very nice use of the Xenique style.

If I may make a suggestion or two?
  1. I would reduce the size of the text on both the category strips and the forum titles. The text overpowers, and does not look good.
  2. I would also adjust the color surrounding the avatar in the postbit from blue to a light shade of the teal that you're using on the forum. Seems to be too blue-ish.
  3. The same with the breadcrumb. Too blue-ish. Needs to be more teal-ish.
Other than that - excellent!

So we can't smile because this topic is extremely serious?
Facepalm..
Boring means it has nothing which could differ that forum from other "xenique" forums. When they are so, they lose individuality and do not wonder you.
Is that a "detailed" critique?
I can tell the same about my forums including the one in the signature but that doesn't mean I do not plan to change the style to more extraordinary one. I just cannot find any designer whose jobs wonder me. There is one in the forum but he's permanently busy and I am just predatorly waiting to catch him)))).

Hey nice looking skin there ;)

The DXF skin suits your site very well I think... a Christian site is not going to want a skin that takes away from the content.

So we can't smile because this topic is extremely serious?
Facepalm..
Boring means it has nothing which could differ that forum from other "xenique" forums. When they are so, they lose individuality and do not wonder you.
Is that a "detailed" critique?
I can tell the same about my forums including the one in the signature but that doesn't mean I do not plan to change the style to more extraordinary one. I just cannot find any designer whose jobs wonder me. There is one in the forum but he's permanently busy and I am just predatorly waiting to catch him)))).

Calling someone's site boring.. because you have seen the skin before/don't like the skin is not amusing.. or smile worthy, yes people take their sites seriously, and posting it up for review takes considerable guts.

You should not impose your jaded view of the world on others.. after all we could all go into the million and one site reviews using the flexile skin and drop a steaming "boring" too by your logic.

Why is there no manners online I wonder.. sigh.

Good luck finding that extraordinary designer :)

When I first saw that theme used by another site I thought it looked really good, but it's become to common place now on many XenForo forums I've visited. Nice looking site, but that theme has lost it's originality now.

Top Bottom