Thanks to AndyB

AndreaMarucci

I'm not affiliated nor payed by @AndyB but I'd like to share with everything my thanks to him for his wonderful work.

Andy has developed a lot of addon and everyone is a little gem since, at least in my case, these have solved some little glitches or problems of the basic Xenforo and make Xenforo more usable and enjoiable.

Should not be underestimated the fact that all these addons are absolutely free.

Thanks Andy and keep up the good work!!! (y)

I'm not affiliated nor payed by @AndyB but I'd like to share with everything my thanks to him for his wonderful work.

Andy has developed a lot of addon and everyone is a little gem since, at least in my case, these have solved some little glitches or problems of the basic Xenforo and make Xenforo more usable and enjoiable.

Should not be underestimated the fact that all these addons are absolutely free.

Thanks Andy and keep up the good work!!! (y)
I agree!

Totally agree. He goes out of his way to solve any issues you may have. Better support than from some paid addons. A lot of the addons he has created, he could easily have charged money for, and i would have happily paid.

@AndyB thank you!

Top Bottom