Thank You

Mr Lucky

I'd just like to say thank you to the very helpful people here. I bought a licence yesterday, migrating from vbulletin 4, have many noob questions and they have been answered very quickly and helpfully, both via ticket and forum

What a huge contrast with the slow, painful and sometimes arrogant responses from vbulletin support.

I'd just like to say thank you to the very helpful people here. I bought a licence yesterday, migrating from vbulletin 4, have many noob questions and they have been answered very quickly and helpfully, both via ticket and forum

What a huge contrast with the slow, painful and sometimes arrogant responses from vbulletin support.

A very good decision. Welcome to xenforo - It just works. :)

@pete thomas - good to hear you're having a positive experience so far. (y)

Just out of interest - what's the URL for your forums?
The forum is cafesaxophone.com but is still on vbulletin, I have not yet gone live with xenforo, I still have a bit more work to do on the test migration and a lot if learning about xenfor permissions etc. plus convincing my forum members that this is the way forward, often people don't like change.

lol ... I've just googled --- site:cafesaxophone.com "baker street" --- and, yup, loads of results (more, even, than "pink panther"). :ROFLMAO:

For some reason I can't see to get at your site right now, but if you want to tips and advice on how to plan and roll-out the migration to XF just ask those of us who've already been through it, here, in the Forum Management forum - and we'll tell you about some of the pitfalls and how to "smooth" the process in terms of your membership.

I expect they'll enjoy XF once they realise how well it works ... put it this way, I can't remember seeing a "I'm going back to vB" thread in recent history. (y)

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom