[TH] User Upgrades [Deleted]

Could you add a tier upgrade also, for members who are lets say Premium members for 2 or more years. They receive New Awards for each year they renew their accounts. On twitch.tv if you subscribe to a channel of your favorite streamer for more than one year. You are awarded new icons to show your continuous support for that twitch streamer. Just wondering if this could be added to the upgrade system.

Any news/reply about this:

Small question.

There is some option to show the user that registration is paid or an information page (something similar to a license agreement) before that the user proceed with registration.

Ah I see, right now Paygates is not supported but I can see if it will be possible to implement it!

Thanks, luis.

Does this support "milestone" payments? For example, we have a user upgrade that costs $100. Many people can't afford to do that upfront, so they work towards it gradually ($5 now and then for example), which we have to keep track of ourselves. I've yet to find a user upgrade or donation addon that has this functionality, but I figured it can't hurt to ask if this one has it. :)

Thanks!

Does this support "milestone" payments? For example, we have a user upgrade that costs $100. Many people can't afford to do that upfront, so they work towards it gradually ($5 now and then for example), which we have to keep track of ourselves. I've yet to find a user upgrade or donation addon that has this functionality, but I figured it can't hurt to ask if this one has it. :)

Thanks!
Hello, I'm sorry no. This add-on doesn't support such functionality.

Unless I missed it, does this addon support sending emails to users on upcoming expiration, or just an alert? (I'd love to see an option to support an email notification)

Unless I missed it, does this addon support sending emails to users on upcoming expiration, or just an alert? (I'd love to see an option to support an email notification)
You are correct on it only sending alerts but as far as sending emails to users it doesn't do that yet. But I will go ahead and add this as a Feature Suggestion on our GitHub Issue Tracker so it can be added in future releases.

Anyone using the trial function of this add-on?
I have setup a recurring payment of 1 year with a trial period of 14 days.

If I try to do a user upgrade, it says 'FREE for 14 days then 10,00 EUR per year'
This looks fine, but then you are redirected to paypal and have to pay 10 euro for the first year, recurring every year.

The trial period does not seem to be working?

Hi...

I am already using the built in User Upgrades in Xenforo and have been for some time. We have 5 upgrades that can be purchased. If I install this add-on, will those be retained and all still function as it does now? Or do I need to remake them all etc. If I need to remake them all, what happens to the users that already have upgrades currently in progress?

I am asking for what I really want to be able to do is manually upgrade a user which this add-on does. (I was shocked there was no way to do this in Xenforo.)

Thank you.

Hi...

I am already using the built in User Upgrades in Xenforo and have been for some time. We have 5 upgrades that can be purchased. If I install this add-on, will those be retained and all still function as it does now? Or do I need to remake them all etc. If I need to remake them all, what happens to the users that already have upgrades currently in progress?

I am asking for what I really want to be able to do is manually upgrade a user which this add-on does. (I was shocked there was no way to do this in Xenforo.)

Thank you.
Hello, I don't believe you should have any problems with your upgrades after installing this add-on. They should function as they did before installing this add-on, but if you have any issues don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks for the quick reply. Your Add-on will use the current upgrades we already have running? This just adds functionality to the Xenforo Upgrades system?

Be very carefull with this plugin. Make sure to test everything because it contains some serious bugs.

Top Bottom