[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Would it be possible to setup a Widget in order to show at the forum's index the Trophies stats of the logged in user?

Banging my head against a wall trying to figure this out.

Trophies display correctly in the profile tab but not in the profile and postbit showcase. In Both showcases it appears to show previously awarded trophies within the same trophy category.

In the screenshot below I would like the three trophies displayed in the trophies tab to display in the profile and postbit.

1533666598440.webp

I have defined three trophy categories. (Posts, Likes, & Years of Membership)

Each has a hierarchy that follows the same logic as below.
  1. Posts
    1. 1 post - 1pt
    2. 10 Posts - 2pt
    3. 25 Posts - 3pt and so on
    4. 50 posts
    5. 100 Posts
    6. 500 posts
    7. 1k Posts
    8. 3k Posts
    9. And on out to 60k Posts. 15 trophies in all.
Each trophy has a predecessor assigned

Everything under setup/options/User Trophies is enabled except "Show full trophy progress " is disabled

User permission is set to 5. This allows room for trophies awarded manually to members.

In short I'm trying to make the showcase display the three trophies noted in the trophy tab and obey the predecessor setting for previously awarded trophies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icons.webp

The icons are missing for these connected accounts.

Also how do you set Profile view counters on? I cannot find the permission in the usergroup and I cannot find a widget for it either?

Last edited:
I just installed this addon and I'm glad I didn't close out of the admin cp. I tried loading the forum in a new window and it wouldn't load. I disabled the addon and it still wouldn't load. I had to totally uninstall it before it would load. This has happened installing another addon but don't remember what it was. What would cause this issue?

I older versions, one being (1.0.0) has the "styles" folder in with the SVG's but the newer version does not. They older ones use fontawesome and UI.X use mdi , so maybe throw an update in for that soon. Thanks.

@ThemeHouse @Dalton Prock I notice this add-on (which contains a lot of nice functionality) is not available for download via your direct website. Is this add-on still being supported and/or developed? Also, has there been any update to address the challenge with icons/images not being present? Thank you!

Banging my head against a wall trying to figure this out.

Trophies display correctly in the profile tab but not in the profile and postbit showcase. In Both showcases it appears to show previously awarded trophies within the same trophy category.

In the screenshot below I would like the three trophies displayed in the trophies tab to display in the profile and postbit.

View attachment 181166

I have defined three trophy categories. (Posts, Likes, & Years of Membership)

Each has a hierarchy that follows the same logic as below.
  1. Posts
    1. 1 post - 1pt
    2. 10 Posts - 2pt
    3. 25 Posts - 3pt and so on
    4. 50 posts
    5. 100 Posts
    6. 500 posts
    7. 1k Posts
    8. 3k Posts
    9. And on out to 60k Posts. 15 trophies in all.
Each trophy has a predecessor assigned

Everything under setup/options/User Trophies is enabled except "Show full trophy progress " is disabled

User permission is set to 5. This allows room for trophies awarded manually to members.

In short I'm trying to make the showcase display the three trophies noted in the trophy tab and obey the predecessor setting for previously awarded trophies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did anyone respond to this? I love the ability to display the Trophies under separate categories - more so than being forced into having all the functionality from one add-on vendor. @ThemeHouse any future plans or thoughts in perhaps separating out these add-ons for trophies, user name colors, etc., from the user maintenance ones? Some of us already have add-ons which manage user name changes and member tools - but would love to have access to things which make items like trophies more visually appealing and appear in more of an achievements based format.

@ThemeHouse @Dalton Prock I notice this add-on (which contains a lot of nice functionality) is not available for download via your direct website. Is this add-on still being supported and/or developed? Also, has there been any update to address the challenge with icons/images not being present? Thank you!
We have stopped development on this add-on for now but still provide support through this forum and through private conversations.

Did anyone respond to this? I love the ability to display the Trophies under separate categories - more so than being forced into having all the functionality from one add-on vendor. @ThemeHouse any future plans or thoughts in perhaps separating out these add-ons for trophies, user name colors, etc., from the user maintenance ones? Some of us already have add-ons which manage user name changes and member tools - but would love to have access to things which make items like trophies more visually appealing and appear in more of an achievements based format.
At this time we have no plans in updating this add-on or separating into multiple add-ons, out but this is a good suggestion and might be something we could do in the near future ;)

Have you looked into our Covers add-on for XenForo 2.x? This type of functionality might be something we could add in the near future.

The TH Covers add-on is exceptional. Works like a charm and is very popular. While it is nice to have a "bundle" of add-ons from one vendor, I find that even if the vendor is a preferred one it can often cause conflicts or problems if say one vendor spends more time on function A and that becomes a better solution than your original 'bundled' one.

TH is, for us, one of a very select few preferred add-on vendors. Their quality of work and support services have always been spot on - even when dealing with me and that can be a real pain at times... just being honest :)

The TH Covers add-on is exceptional. Works like a charm and is very popular. While it is nice to have a "bundle" of add-ons from one vendor, I find that even if the vendor is a preferred one it can often cause conflicts or problems if say one vendor spends more time on function A and that becomes a better solution than your original 'bundled' one.

TH is, for us, one of a very select few preferred add-on vendors. Their quality of work and support services have always been spot on - even when dealing with me and that can be a real pain at times... just being honest :)
Good to hear that you enjoying the add-on as we have plenty of enhancements and fixes that we plan on releasing in due time. Thanks so much for the nice comments as well as we do our best with what products we create and the support we offer ;)

Top Bottom