[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Hello having issues with 1.0.1

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: Template admin:connected_account_provider_battlenet is unknown src\XF\Template\Templater.php:580
Generated by: CoZmicShReddeR Feb 28, 2018 at 9:13 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template admin:...', 'C:\\xampp\\htdocs...', 580, Array)
#1 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(580): trigger_error('Template admin:...', 512)
#2 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(535): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('admin', 'connected_accou...')
#3 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1245): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('admin', 'connected_accou...')
#4 src\XF\ConnectedAccount\Provider\AbstractProvider.php(326): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('connected_accou...', Array)
#5 src\XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider.php(63): XF\ConnectedAccount\Provider\AbstractProvider->renderConfig(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider))
#6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider->renderConfig(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider))
#7 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(936): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s0\admin\connected_account_provider_edit.php(31): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\ConnectedAccountProvider), 'renderConfig', Array)
#9 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(DynamicAvatarStyling\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src\XF\Template\Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('connected_accou...', Array)
#11 src\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ConnectedAcc...', 'admin:connected...', Array)
#13 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src\XF\App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src\XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "/admin.php?connected-accounts/battlenet/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "https://www.cozworld.com/admin.php?connected-accounts/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["connected-accounts/battlenet/edit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Screen Shot 02-28-18 at 09.11 PM.webpScreen Shot 02-28-18 at 09.09 PM.webp

@CoZmicShReddeR Interesting. It seems the changes to the database entries of the connected account providers seems to not have worked when you updated. Are you familiar with browsing your database directly? If so, would you mind to have a look into the xf_connected_account_provider table and send me the results via conversation?

I upgraded first and had another issue like this then decided to try a clean install that's when the phrases vanished and I couldn't add connected accounts from your addon

I've noticed that I forgot to update the install routines to match the latest update, so that's where that error comes from at least. I've published a hotfix to tackle it.

Lol, I didn't know there was a Battlezon? :p
battlezon.webp

You must be tired? :p

Also the images are missing for the Connected Accounts!

Lol, I didn't know there was a Battlezon? :p

That's been there ever since I implemented the additional login services, lol.

Also the images are missing for the Connected Accounts!

Oh right, I forgot about those. I'll fix them in the next update, but if you need them now, you can copy the following (untested) code into your extra.less and it should work until then.

Code:
// ############################ KL/UI BUTTONS #################

.button,
a.button
{
    &.button--provider
    {
        &--kl_dropbox
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#007ee5, white);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-dropbox, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_deviantart
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#05CC47, white);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-deviantart, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_amazon
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#fad776, black);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-amazon, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_reddit
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#FF5700, white);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-reddit-alien, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_twitch
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#6441A4, white);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-twitch, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_instagram
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#cd486b, white);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-instagram, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_pinterest
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#BD081C, #f6f5f3);
            .m-buttonIcon(@fa-var-pinterest-p, .58em);
        }
        &--kl_battlenet
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#01a8d8, white);
            .button-text::before {
                background: url(styles/fonts/kl/user-improvements/logo-battlenet.svg);
                width: 17px;
                height: 20px;
                background-size: 20px 20px;
                background-position: center;
                content: ' ';
                display: inline-block;
                margin-left: -3px;
                filter: invert(100%);
                margin-top: -8px;
                margin-right: 0;
            }
        }
        &--kl_discord
        {
            .m-buttonColorVariation(#7289DA, white);
            .button-text::before {
                background: url(styles/fonts/kl/user-improvements/logo-discord.svg);
                width: 17px;
                height: 20px;
                background-size: 20px 20px;
                background-position: center;
                content: ' ';
                display: inline-block;
                margin-left: -3px;
                margin-top: -8px;
                margin-right: 0;
            }
        }
    }
}

I filled the fields in and i keep getting this now.

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please complete all required fields.

Edit: I just reinstalled it, and it works now.

Last edited:
Looks like I've forgot a whole lot this change. I'm sorry for that. It really has been a half-hearted change, more done because I was asked to than because I really wanted. I'll look into this more in-depth this weekend and sort out as much as I can.

Looks like I've forgot a whole lot this change. I'm sorry for that. It really has been a half-hearted change, more done because I was asked to than because I really wanted. I'll look into this more in-depth this weekend and sort out as much as I can.
Also have you thought about adding bot id to the discord?? Might solve some problems with @Jaxel addon for discord integration.

What Id? I fear I don't quite understand.
So there has been a lot of problems with his addon and yours i was wondering maybe if you include the bot token maybe his addon will still operate. Right now once i finish the install of your plugin i have to delete discord from the SQL server before i can load his integration.
Screenshot_5.webp

The plan was to change the IDs of all connected account providers and prefix them with my own tag "kl_". Turned out I forgot a lot of places to update these tags, that's where all these missing stuff things come from, cause XF keeps looking for "amazon", etc., where it was actually supposed to look for "kl_amazon". If that'd've worked out correctly, they could just co-exist. I've reverted the available upload to version 1.0.0 for now, and publish a new patch (that'll be compatbile with anyone who has already installed the update) as soon as I am sufficiently satisfied with the quality.

The plan was to change the IDs of all connected account providers and prefix them with my own tag "kl_". Turned out I forgot a lot of places to update these tags, that's where all these missing stuff things come from, cause XF keeps looking for "amazon", etc., where it was actually supposed to look for "kl_amazon". If that'd've worked out correctly, they could just co-exist. I've reverted the available upload to version 1.0.0 for now, and publish a new patch (that'll be compatbile with anyone who has already installed the update) as soon as I am sufficiently satisfied with the quality.

Thank you for all the hard work on this Addon. :)

Top Bottom