[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Any word on the following?

2. I have trophies disabled. Including disabling every trophy option in the addon's options page. Yet the trophy data "th-trophyProgressContainer" is still displayed in the members statistics page upon clicking on specific statistics like "Most Messages".

Hello where would I find the options to enable Instagram, Pinterest etc.,? I do not see any settings for this anywhere.

When using font awesome icons for the Trophies is there an easy way of changing the colour of the icons, currently they all show as black. I would like to add some colour to some of them.

I know I can add the CSS to extra.less but wondered if there is anything built in?

When using font awesome icons for the Trophies is there an easy way of changing the colour of the icons, currently they all show as black. I would like to add some colour to some of them.

I know I can add the CSS to extra.less but wondered if there is anything built in?
You can add colour to the Icon CSS. That is the only way I know of but I've not updated this add-on recently so there may now be some built-in options

trophy.webp

There seems to be some bugs with deactivated accounts.
  • If you log in with a deactivated account, it automatically reactivates the account (if available) without having to click the "reactivate account" button. Even if you click "log out" or close the window before hitting the "reactivate account" button, when you go back to the page, the account is reactivated.
  • While auto-fill does not come up with the deactivated users name, and the deactivated user is not showing up in any of the member lists, if you type the deactivated users name in the "find member" window, the member profile is viewable to an account that does not have the "view deactivated profiles" permission. This also works if you just type the url directly to the users profile.

On another note, what exactly does "deactivating" you account do?

For example, does it:
  • remove your profile page from view?
  • remove your username from any member lists?
  • stop users from starting or replying to conversations with the deactivated user?
  • stop notifications from being sent to the user for any watched content (posts, media, resources, etc.)?

Final thing I was wondering is if there is anyway for deactivated users to have something other than a strikethrough markup to show that they are a deactivated user? I always associate strikethroughs with banned users.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Before I install it, is there a way to configure it and disable some of its features? To be truthful, I'm only eyeing the Discord account provider, as this is the only add-on that has it for free (:

Maybe tak.

Everything included is optional, but it's a lot of bloat for only one account provider

Thanks so much for teaching me how to add an account provider to XF! ❤ I've reviewed the setup script and provider code. Hope it's okay to use part of the code. I read over the license and it seems I can use the code and create derivative works as long as I don't redistribute it.

Hey, I found a problem with the discord provider. The discord logo is missing. This file never gets installed:

styles/themehouse/userimprovements/logo-discord.svg

It looks like this was already reported back in 2018, as seen in the following quote:

Installed the latest and it seems like these are missing:
/styles/fonts/user-improvements/logo-battlenet.svg
/styles/fonts/user-improvements/logo-discord.svg

Only seems to have a src folder in the dl too, no styles folder.

Was able to grab from 1.1.0

Edit: For anyone looking for a solution, download your choice of Discord logo from the internet, I chose this one from Discord's branding page.
Create the folder structure themehouse/userimprovements/ inside of your existing styles folder in your XF install, then rename and upload the svg you downloaded as logo-discord.svg

Last edited:
Top Bottom