[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Puh, yes that's what it was. :rolleyes:

Again: In my opinion it doesn't make sense to set the count to unlimited per default for all. Now i have to edit around 100 user with specific permissions by hand.

Ok. But it's annoying anyway! Why is it unlimited by default? There must be a way to set the default value to something else. Or at least there should be.

Trying to control the size of the trophies as shown on the member tooltip. I've updated all three of the "Trophy Showcase Item" extra.less code, to no effect - is there another place to look or can that be controlled?

Still not able to get the size to be consistent on different styles, despite setting the same size. However, I'm also not able to get it to hide the predecessors and just show the last one earned in each chain. Can anyone offer guidance?

If i select 10 trophies but i'm only allowed to display 5, shouldn't there be somethink like an error (or at least a message). Instead it just ignores the selection and takes the first 5 trophies.

View attachment 208933

Also, if i have 228 from 300 trophy points, the progress bar shouldn't be on 15%.
The progress percentage calculates floor((current xp - last level xp) * 100 / (this level xp - last level xp)).

If i select 10 trophies but i'm only allowed to display 5, shouldn't there be somethink like an error (or at least a message). Instead it just ignores the selection and takes the first 5 trophies.
As the sizes can vary but the selection stays the same, this is not possible. There is a counter in the footer that lights up if too many items are selected.

The progress percentage calculates floor((current xp - last level xp) * 100 / (this level xp - last level xp)).

Yes, i know that. But in my opinion thats wrong. Or at least it doesn't match with the 228 / 300 statement. ;) Very confusing.

As the sizes can vary but the selection stays the same, this is not possible.

You say it's not possible to call a query how many trophies the user has selected and give a notification that he has selected to many?

Yes, i know that. But in my opinion thats wrong. Or at least it doesn't match with the 228 / 300 statement. ;) Very confusing.
Starting a level at 76% after just leveling up seems way more confusing to me.

You say it's not possible to call a query how many trophies the user has selected and give a notification that he has selected to many?
I'm saying that there are multiple showcases that still all rely on the same selection (user postbit, profile, etc.), hence setting a limit for the highest one won't solve the initial problem - that two others may still get cut off.

Top Bottom