[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Is there a better way to hide the nav tabs below the main nav bar. I have done it with CSS but hope there is an option I am missing
View attachment 226711

Code:
.uix_mainTabBar {
display:none !important;
}
Of course, you can easily disable this by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Global Settings -> Main page tabs -> Main page tabs -> Uncheck that to disable it.

Is there a way to stop the side navigation reloading each page refresh?
I believe you have a ticket created on this - I'm investigating this and will let you know ASAP! :)

Hi,

I am ready to purchase today. Is there a method other than Paypal? Your site has it set up so that you must have a Paypal account. Can you send us a request that will accept our debit card straight without a Paypal account?

Has anybody compared a speed test with this theme vs. the non-PRO version vs. default theme? I'm curious if there is a noticeable difference in terms of performance.

I'm not a UIX Pro customer. But I am considering it.

So I want to know how long the time is between a stable xf release and update of UIX Pro. Since when is UIX Pro supported for XF 2.2?

I'm not a UIX Pro customer. But I am considering it.

So I want to know how long the time is between a stable xf release and update of UIX Pro. Since when is UIX Pro supported for XF 2.2?
UI.X Pro was updated and supported on XenForo 2.2 when the announcement of the 2.2 release was sent out. Currently, our themes and add-ons are supported on 2.2.0 and 2.2.1.

I'm sure I missed this but can I get the theme "UI.X - Node grid & extended footer" in both light and dark with UI.X Pro?

***Can't quite tell if the "UI.X" Light and Dark theme is the same theme as "UI.X - Node grid & extended footer" just configured differently.

I have an issue since upgrading to XF 2.2. My Siropu chat no longer appears on "All Pages" view which when working is a floating chat bar at the bottom of the page. Contacting Siropu who helped me troubleshoot, apparently the issue is with my theme. The template modification for PAGE_CONTAINER which has the code placement for chat is applying on Master style but no UI.X Pro

1615042786846.webp

I'm not sure how to fix this issue.

I have an issue since upgrading to XF 2.2. My Siropu chat no longer appears on "All Pages" view which when working is a floating chat bar at the bottom of the page. Contacting Siropu who helped me troubleshoot, apparently the issue is with my theme. The template modification for PAGE_CONTAINER which has the code placement for chat is applying on Master style but no UI.X Pro

View attachment 247978

I'm not sure how to fix this issue.
Our team would need to investigate this further on your board. Would you be willing to create a ticket on our support portal here, please :)

Hi,

Does it support PHP 8.0? XF 2.2 supports it, but it looks like when upgrading to PHP 8, the theme has some errors/elements break

Hi,

Does it support PHP 8.0? XF 2.2 supports it, but it looks like when upgrading to PHP 8, the theme has some errors/elements break
XenForo hasn't added full support for PHP 8 yet, only partial support as explained in this release thread. Although, we are aware of the issues being experienced with PHP 8 on our themes and are planning to have a release put out sometime soon although we have no official ETA of when. When we do though it will be mentioned in the release threads :)

Top Bottom