[TH] Reactions Plus [Deleted]

Try setting it to sprite anyway, with position x 0 y 0, size 32 and background size 100%

Maybe that suits as a workaround. Had the same problem and "fixed" it by doing that.
This seems to have fixed it. I thought about trying but I've been upgrading my site for 6 hours now. XF2.1, Reactions, XPress, and a URL structure change. I'm tired :D

• Widget limit was being ignored in certain configurations
What widget limit?

• New rebuild tool for content reaction caches
What can we use this tool for? :D

That isn’t possible currently, but we can look into it
Forgot to respond, but yes if it is possible that would be amazing! I need a rating expansion/plugin where it is possible to hide who see’s who rates the post, but a select few, while everyone can see the total rating amount. There was one for 1.5 i believe. Anyway thank you, ill keep an eye out to see if you guys do incorporate it!

Forgot to respond, but yes if it is possible that would be amazing! I need a rating expansion/plugin where it is possible to hide who see’s who rates the post, but a select few, while everyone can see the total rating amount. There was one for 1.5 i believe. Anyway thank you, ill keep an eye out to see if you guys do incorporate it!
Yea, Post Ratings for 1.5 could do this. I second this suggestion :)

I made an issue for this here: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2addon-issues/issues/1547

Seems reasonable enough to add, so just follow that and we'll likely get it implemented when we start adding new features :)

Is it possible to assign different values in different forums?
For example in Forum A Positive +1 and in Forum B Positive +2

Im trying to install the add-on and get this error

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: xf_post: MySQL query error [1296]: Got error 64 'Temp file write failure' from InnoDB src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 7, 2019 at 12:57 PM
Stack trace
ALTER TABLE `xf_post`
ADD `th_reactplus_hide_post` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1296, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(78): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1296, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(151): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#4 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(149): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/ReactPlus/Setup.php(86): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_post', Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\Setup->installStep6(Array)
#7 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\Setup->installStepRunner(6, Array)
#8 src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnActionTrait.php(109): ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\Setup->install(Array)
#9 src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnSubAction.php(72): XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->performAddOnAction(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn), Object(XF\Phrase), 'install')
#10 src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(953): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(248): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(63): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#15 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()
#16 {main}

Im trying to install the add-on and get this error

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: xf_post: MySQL query error [1296]: Got error 64 'Temp file write failure' from InnoDB src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 7, 2019 at 12:57 PM
Stack trace
ALTER TABLE `xf_post`
ADD `th_reactplus_hide_post` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1296, 'HY000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(78): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1296, 'HY000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(151): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('ALTER TABLE `xf...')
#4 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(149): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/ReactPlus/Setup.php(86): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_post', Object(Closure))
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\Setup->installStep6(Array)
#7 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\Setup->installStepRunner(6, Array)
#8 src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnActionTrait.php(109): ThemeHouse\ReactPlus\Setup->install(Array)
#9 src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnSubAction.php(72): XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->performAddOnAction(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn), Object(XF\Phrase), 'install')
#10 src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(953): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(248): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(148): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(63): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#15 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()
#16 {main}

IIRC this happens if your /tmp directory runs out of space while it's adding the column

You'll most likely need to contact your host then resume the installation after that's been done, it should keep track of where it left off :)
we run un-managed server if you give me a hit I might be able to take a look.:D

You'll most likely need to contact your host then resume the installation after that's been done, it should keep track of where it left off :)

We 1.8GB of space available. I dont think space is the issue🤔

Top Bottom