[TH] Reactions [Deleted]

How can i fix this ? or add it somehwere else ? wasn't there before, happened when i updated it. Possible to add it to the tabs instead of having it visible when clicking profile?pic111111.webp

Reactions: nap
YES!! Tabs page would be amazing!

I know they're working on a tabs page, they had made that confirmation though I wouldn't mind this as an option as well.

It would also be nice if any reactions counted as "0" for both values would automatically be hidden as then its just useless! ;)

Our forum members love this addon.. Only thing is the green/grey/red bar is to personal.. One member posted his dog was stolen, and everybody was mad.. Not at the writer of the topic.. But he still got the red bar.. So I removed this feature in the Style properties.

Only thing we have now are the multiple symbols to like or dislike,.. Nothing else, because why give someone a negative reaction when its not personal... In the future we wil use our own mascotte picture in this reaction system. The reaction-pictures are the only feature we use from this addon.

I am also hoping you can ad all positive reactions to the original like system.
The reaction you have configured to be the like wrapper will count toward a like status on the post. We do plan on allowing multiple reactions to do this at some time in the future

Our forum members love this addon.. Only thing is the green/grey/red bar is to personal.. One member posted his dog was stolen, and everybody was mad.. Not at the writer of the topic.. But he still got the red bar.. So I removed this feature in the Style properties.

Only thing we have now are the multiple symbols to like or dislike,.. Nothing else, because why give someone a negative reaction when its not personal... In the future we wil use our own mascotte picture in this reaction system. The pictures are the only feature we use from this addon.

I am also hoping you can ad all positive reactions to the original like system.
Didn't you already post this earlier today? Lol.

Reactions: nap
Not all.. half of it, before I read how to lose the status bar.. Then I removed this.. But its still current.. Now I added I would like all positves to the original like system... so only the dog story is the same as the removed reply... Didn't realize someone would read it within 5 minutes ;)

Can you also look into this issue plz.
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'react_users' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 161
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1139
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 268
XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Our forum members love this addon.. Only thing is the green/grey/red bar is to personal.. One member posted his dog was stolen, and everybody was mad.. Not at the writer of the topic.. But he still got the red bar..

Yeah, I don't use negative at all. I just use positive, and neutral for all others because of that sort of thing...

Can you also look into this issue plz.
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'react_users' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 40
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 161
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1389
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1121
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1139
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Service/ResourceItem/Create.php at line 288
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
XFRM\Service\ResourceItem\Create->save() in src/addons/XFRM/Pub/Controller/Category.php at line 268
XFRM\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Have you tried running "Rebuild add-on columns" in the "Reaction Tools" in the Admin CP?

I have an issue where the button becomes squished and a gap appears between the button and the emojis which wastes space. If the gap wasn't there, a second row wouldn't even be necessary. The emojis also seem off center, in my opinion the top row should remain inline with the original button and the excess emojis should flyout downward from there.
5VJl631.png

But when I press the button again to make them disappear, momentarily they will appear correctly:
F3eCmRs.png

Specifically, the weirdness begins to happen when the window size is tablet or smaller.

Oddball issue, but I notice a major downside for this app regarding SEO is google indexes tons of pages that say members that loved these reactions and it generated endless amounts of these pages. If you check a site and type site:yoursite.com, there are tons of these pages and generates more of these than the forum and then google neglects some pages. Just an SEO thing.

Attachments

• 6B0D3752-B762-45FB-ADF3-A3C17B5C0E48.webp
    6B0D3752-B762-45FB-ADF3-A3C17B5C0E48.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 19

Oddball issue, but I notice a major downside for this app regarding SEO is google indexes tons of pages that say members that loved these reactions and it generated endless amounts of these pages. If you check a site and type site:yoursite.com, there are tons of these pages and generates more of these than the forum and then google neglects some pages. Just an SEO thing.

thoughts? I'm about to turn this off.

Getting lot of Server error logs with this update.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to XF\App::criteria() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/nadda/public_html/src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/ControllerPlugin/React.php on line 17 src/XF/App.php:2513

Generated by: fuad1980 Feb 21, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/ControllerPlugin/React.php(17): XF\App->criteria('XF:User', NULL)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Pub/Controller/React.php(58): ThemeHouse\Reactions\ControllerPlugin\React->actionToggleReact(Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent), 'delete')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Pub\Controller\React->actionUnreacts(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('ThemeHouse\\Reac...', 'Unreacts', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'reactions', Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Pub\Controller\React), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/reactions/unreacts/post/1259047"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "/threads/43582/page-11"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/threads/43582/page-11"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'user_criteria' of non-object src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/ControllerPlugin/React.php:17

Generated by: fuad1980 Feb 21, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/ControllerPlugin/React.php(17): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 17, Array)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Reactions/Pub/Controller/React.php(58): ThemeHouse\Reactions\ControllerPlugin\React->actionToggleReact(Object(haydric\toRights\XF\Entity\Post), Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Entity\ReactedContent), 'delete')
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): ThemeHouse\Reactions\Pub\Controller\React->actionUnreacts(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('ThemeHouse\\Reac...', 'Unreacts', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'reactions', Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\Pub\Controller\React), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/reactions/unreacts/post/1259047"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "/threads/43582/page-11"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/threads/43582/page-11"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"