[TH] Post Comments [Deleted]

Suggestion: inline reload of comments, so that new comments appear on the same page without refresh.

This would allow us to use this addon for AMA events. Similar to how Reddit has AMA (Ask Me Anything) sessions. And also similar to how comments appear on page on Facebook.

I am getting this error all the time now

ErrorException: Undefined index: date - library/Faqe/PostComments/Model/Comments.php:494

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

I am getting this error all the time now

ErrorException: Undefined index: date - library/Faqe/PostComments/Model/Comments.php:494

Any suggestion on how to fix this?

This has been fixed, and a new add on that contains the fix has been emailed to you sir.

No I dont have any errors from comments below 500
Obviously, the problem is the wording

Your Comment must be at least 500 characters

So when people post by the rules, they get the warning.... Maximum number of 500 characters allowed

How do I change it so I dont appear as a twit?

No I dont have any errors from comments below 500
Obviously, the problem is the wording

So when people post by the rules, they get the warning.... Maximum number of 500 characters allowed

How do I change it so I dont appear as a twit?

I fail to see why that would make you appear as a twit, as you phrased it. That is there so users will know how much characters they are allowed to post in their comments. Anyway, the phrase that controls that is called: faqe_comment_max_chars. Change its value to whatever text you want.

I fail to see why that would make you appear as a twit, as you phrased it. That is there so users will know how much characters they are allowed to post in their comments. Anyway, the phrase that controls that is called: faqe_comment_max_chars. Change its value to whatever text you want.

I thought it was obvious... You must comment at least 500 Characters but when you do, you get warned for commenting at lest 500 characters or more... Does that make sense to you?

I strongly suggest you update the extension to make sense....

I thought it was obvious... You must comment at least 500 Characters but when you do, you get warned for commenting at lest 500 characters or more... Does that make sense to you?

That makes sense to me, but that is irrelevant. What it is rrelevant, is what makes sense to the customer.

I strongly suggest you update the extension to make sense.

Thank you for your suggestion sir. But until now, you are the first customer that has reported that phrase as making no sense. No one else has. If more customers will feel the same way about it, then I will modify it.

That makes sense to me, but that is irrelevant. What it is rrelevant, is what makes sense to the customer.

Thank you for your suggestion sir. But until now, you are the first customer that has reported that phrase as making no sense. No one else has. If more customers will feel the same way about it, then I will modify it.

Whoa.. Thats completely ridiculous

That means that users MUST post 500 Chars and then you state that users must not PAD it to get to 500 Chars
So when they do post at least 500 Chars, they get a warning that they posted too many chars
Do you understand what LEAST means?

Is your comprehension of this beyond your scope?

Look mate, I am only trying to help you... I didnt notice when I first installed it, but someone did and they are right....

Sit down and think about it for a second... you will see the error

Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 10.05.00 AM.webp

Sit down and think about it for a second... you will see the error

This is not correct sir, because saying that this is an error, would indicate that something is not functioning with the add on, when clearly this is not the case here.

That means that users MUST post 500 Chars and then you state that users must not PAD it to get to 500 Chars
So when they do post at least 500 Chars, they get a warning that they posted too many chars
Do you understand what LEAST means?

Is your comprehension of this beyond your scope?

Look mate, I am only trying to help you... I didnt notice when I first installed it, but someone did and they are right....

View attachment 128603

I appreciate that you are trying to help me, but please let us not go into further discussion about this. I posted which phrase you have to change or remove to fit your need, and that is all what it counts. How I see it, is completely irrevelant, and like I said, you are the only one who is making a big thing about this. If other customers will want it changed too, I will change the wording of that particular phrase. But until then, it will stay as it is.

No worries...
You have been notified and its all on your shoulders now...

As for anyone else reading this post... I suggest you make the changes before people wise up to the error

Hello. It is a paid add on and can not be downloaded. Anyways, I received your conversation about this and replied back.
yeah i do know its a paid add-on, but when i clicked the button it sent me a DM for you. Ok i got your message thank you!

Top Bottom