[TH] Post As User [Deleted]

Hello,

plan you to update this addon also for use with the RM ? I think zhis will be a nice feature... :)

Two questions.

1) What IP address is displayed for the user you posted as? Your own or theirs?

2) Is the member you posted as displayed in members online now and visitors in last 24 hrs?

Thanks!

I installed this and would like to say thanks Waindigo!

As per my questions above #2 works as I would want it to.

But, #1 lists the Post As User ip address as mine both in Members Now Online and if you check the users Shared IP's.

As an Admin, is there any way to change a users IP in Xenforo?

Or, can this be corrected in the next update?

Again, thanks!!

Hi,

This is as designed.

If you are interested in overriding this somehow, please drop me a PM to discuss contributing.

Kind regards,

Jon.

I am getting my server log filled with thousands of errors as soon as I enable this.

The errors are:
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:36
ErrorException: Undefined index: username - library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:37

Can you advise please?

Thanks

I am getting my server log filled with thousands of errors as soon as I enable this.

The errors are:
ErrorException: Undefined index: user_id - library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:36
ErrorException: Undefined index: username - library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:37

Can you advise please?

Thanks
Do you have any other add-ons enabled that might be causing this? Try disabling other add-ons and let me know which one causes the errors to stop when disabled.

Doesn't work for me. I've instaleld autcomplete combo box too but autocomplete doesn't work and when I paste in the exact username it still posts as myself.

I am using the latest version of Xenforo using the original theme too.

Doesn't work for me. I've instaleld autcomplete combo box too but autocomplete doesn't work and when I paste in the exact username it still posts as myself.

I am using the latest version of Xenforo using the original theme too.
I've re-tested this an it appears to be working fine, it is most likely another add-on causing a conflict. If you narrow down the problem I can be of more help.

I've re-tested this an it appears to be working fine, it is most likely another add-on causing a conflict. If you narrow down the problem I can be of more help.

The only other add-on I have are auto complete combo box and install and upgrade.

About auto complete combo box, I no longer need to do template edits right if I activate it in post as user right?

Thanks

I'm getting a javascript error when I use this with Sub-Accounts when I post a reply via the quick reply box. I do not get the error when I use "More Options..." It doesn't matter if I post as a sub account or not, it errors every time.

vJmh1Qz.png

In the console:

PHP:
"PHP <div class="baseHtml"><h4>Template Errors: thread_reply_new_posts</h4><ol>
   <li><i>Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be of the type array, null given</i> in /var/www/sites/testing.[redacted].com/html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1671</li>
   <li><i>Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/sites/testing.[redacted].com/html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1687 and defined</i> in /var/www/sites/testing.[redacted].com/html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1572</li>
</ol></div>

The post goes through, but doesn't auto-load.

Reactions: Xon
FYI, I installed the sub-accounts and post-as-user add-ons on a clean 1.4.2 test site with no other add-ons. Still get the above error.

How do I add the post as user box in the ewrporta's2 article_view template?

this code is too complicated to figure out.

EWRporta2_ArticleView is the template name for xenporta's 2 article sytem.

<code removed by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom