[TH] Post As User [Deleted]

Sorry, there is an annoying glitch in the Resource Manager that if a developer doesn't read an automated post (like the one above) then they are not alerted to new posts. I will upload a fix now.

Oh nice man, so no more needing to worry about reading that person's PC's, and getting their "likes" alerts and etc etc...? :) Just what I needed lol! ;) :D

Thanks for the fix. I will test now.

EDIT: Still shows my name on forum index on some forums... some forums it works on. (Had to rebuild caches manually.) Any way to make it where I dont have to manually do the caches?

Great mod! I noticed that when I post as another user and that user last login date was a few days ago, it shows a discrepancy in the sense that the user just posted 5 mins ago but when you click on his profile it shows last login 10 days ago.

Is there any way to make it such that the moment we post on behalf of the other user, it will also update his last seen date/time on his profile as the last post date/time that was uploaded on behalf of him?

Great mod! I noticed that when I post as another user and that user last login date was a few days ago, it shows a discrepancy in the sense that the user just posted 5 mins ago but when you click on his profile it shows last login 10 days ago.

Is there any way to make it such that the moment we post on behalf of the other user, it will also update his last seen date/time on his profile as the last post date/time that was uploaded on behalf of him?
This is currently not a feature of this add-on. You might want to check out the Login As User add-on which does have this functionality. Or please PM me if you would be interested in contributing to have it added to this add-on.

Top Bottom