Post As User

Floki

Is there a similar addon to [TH] Post As User for 2.0? Basically, a way to give certain users permission to post as/with an account by default?

Is there a similar addon to [TH] Post As User for 2.0? Basically, a way to give certain users permission to post as/with an account by default?

Not the same but there are a few change author add-ons that will give you the same result with a few extra steps.

Thanks! But I already have that set up. But with this addon users have to manually link the account(s), and they have to be given the ability to link accounts in the first place. With the ability to link any account they want it can be a security issue, especially since the Linked Accounts addon doesn't allow administration to unlink user accounts in the ACP. Users can share their account then regret sharing it, then the only option left is for admins to change passwords, log into a users account and unlink it.

Don't get me wrong, Linked Accounts is a great addon but it lacks a couple features that the original sub account addon had (most importantly being able to unlink accounts in the ACP, but secondly displaying what accounts users have linked in their profiles).

I'm looking for something that automatically allows users to post with certain accounts. I don't want to give them the ability to link whatever account they have the password for.

EDIT: Someone offered to create this addon for me so it looks like I'm good! Thanks again for everyones help.

Last edited:
Here it is (paid):

Top Bottom