[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons

[TH] Nodes for grid, custom styling, and custom icons 1.1.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
How can we change "Sub-Forum" Maximum columns properties ? I guess its default value is 2. Will be very nice if we can set diffent values for different "Sub-forums"

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.webp
    Screenshot_5.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_6.webp
    Screenshot_6.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 36
How can we change "Sub-Forum" Maximum columns properties ? I guess its default value is 2. Will be very nice if we can set diffent values for different "Sub-forums"
Don't believe this is offered in the add-ons default functionality but I'll create an issue on it! :) Also, the default is too from what I can see on the Default Grid Options page.

One more question. I am able to change the color of node by the following node setting.

Forum description.webp Forum description_2.webp

What I want to know is, how can I change the color of forum description without touching general style setting.

I know it is possible to change it from : "Appearance > Styles > My Style - Style properties > Basic colors" . But this effects all forum.

Forum description_3.webp

So do you have any css solution for it ?

If I don't add a "Background image URL" and get into "sub-forum" here is what I get.

Sub Forum_03.webp Sub Forum_04.webp

If I add a "Background image URL" and get into "sub-forum" here is what I get. As you can see there is also a image and the "Post-Thread" button is changed.

Sub Forum_01.webp Sub Forum_02.webp

My question : Although I use a "Background image URL", how can I get the normal "sub-forum" page without image ?

I know it is possible. Here is a sample site. But I could not find right settings for it. Any suggestion please.

https://chevereto.com/community/
https://chevereto.com/community/forums/pre-sales-questions-and-answers.17/

Sub Forum_05.webp Sub Forum_06.webp

One more question. I am able to change the color of node by the following node setting.

View attachment 177952 View attachment 177953

What I want to know is, how can I change the color of forum description without touching general style setting.

I know it is possible to change it from : "Appearance > Styles > My Style - Style properties > Basic colors" . But this effects all forum.

View attachment 177954

So do you have any css solution for it ?
If I don't add a "Background image URL" and get into "sub-forum" here is what I get.

View attachment 177959 View attachment 177960

If I add a "Background image URL" and get into "sub-forum" here is what I get. As you can see there is also a image and the "Post-Thread" button is changed.

View attachment 177961 View attachment 177962

My question : Although I use a "Background image URL", how can I get the normal "sub-forum" page without image ?

I know it is possible. Here is a sample site. But I could not find right settings for it. Any suggestion please.

https://chevereto.com/community/
https://chevereto.com/community/forums/pre-sales-questions-and-answers.17/

View attachment 177965 View attachment 177966
Gonna tag @Ian Hitt on this as he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Although it has still some small bugs, I start to like this great addon. As a UI.X Style customer, many thanks for letting us to use it FREE.

I got an help from one of friend who is good at programming. After working with him, here is last update.
Solved by making some custom changes at "th_node_list_grid_nodes.less"
Solved by making some custom changes at "template_modifications.xml"

Here is some printscreen from my demo site. I will install at my live after getting an answer to the following error (Outdated templates ).
Still waiting a reply for my ticket, opened 4 days ago :(

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...custom-icons-paid.137322/page-13#post-1260432

Printscreen from MAIN Page:

Screenshot_1.webp Screenshot_2.webp Screenshot_3.webp

Printscreen from Sub-Forum Page:

Screenshot_4.webp Screenshot_5.webp

Although it has still some small bugs, I start to like this great addon. As a UI.X Style customer, many thanks for letting us to use it FREE.

I got an help from one of friend who is good at programming. After working with him, here is last update.

Solved by making some custom changes at "th_node_list_grid_nodes.less"

Solved by making some custom changes at "template_modifications.xml"

Here is some printscreen from my demo site. I will install at my live after getting an answer to the following error (Outdated templates ).
Still waiting a reply for my ticket, opened 4 days ago :(

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...custom-icons-paid.137322/page-13#post-1260432

Printscreen from MAIN Page:

View attachment 178091 View attachment 178093 View attachment 178094

Printscreen from Sub-Forum Page:

View attachment 178095 View attachment 178096
Glad to hear you were able to get the questions asked answered! Also, looks like your ticket was responded too! :)

Hello, I bought this addon, and once I figured out how to use it, I find it very nice. I have one concern, it would be nice if we could make the entire box of the node become clickable. Since the background looks like a button, it gives the illusion that anywhere on the background can be clicked, and this is not the case. I have particularly small text for some of my nodes, and if this was an option, I would probably run this on my production site.

Here is an example:
kCpPqZZ.png

Hello, I bought this addon, and once I figured out how to use it, I find it very nice. I have one concern, it would be nice if we could make the entire box of the node become clickable. Since the background looks like a button, it gives the illusion that anywhere on the background can be clicked, and this is not the case. I have particularly small text for some of my nodes, and if this was an option, I would probably run this on my production site.

Here is an example:
+1. This will be very great feature.

This is actually possible, but the option is a little hidden away under Node/Forum List instead of under the [TH] Node settings.

• AdminCP
  • Appearance
  • Style Properties
    • Style: UI.X
    • Group: Node/Forum List
  • Under Settings, there's a checkbox for Clickable Nodes.

Works perfectly on my forum.

Ah yes... I am still testing on the default style. I suppose this would be a style dependent feature. This is okay because I have UIX2, I just haven't progressed to testing that just yet.

Top Bottom