[TH] Monetize Pro with DFP & Affiliate Link support [Deleted]

I'm not tracking impressions or clicks so that part I'm not worried about missing. That said when I enable the "render with java" in the ad options and then view my site it turns out like this:

View attachment 115735

Nothing but the banner and HTML background pattern is shown.

Having this issue as well, what was the solution?

Yes there is, I'll disable it I guess.
I mean in many situations you don't want JavaScript moved to the end. Most times you do but when you are pre loading or requesting data synchronously you probably don't want it at the end.

Hi,

how much is the branding free option?
$50 per domain per branding removal license
Hey Mike,

I guess I already know the answer - but is this one compatible with and integrates into https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xencentral-multisite-system.2278/ and how is licensing handled?
I'm confident it would work well and if there was an issue we'd be happy to address it. The licensing would still need to be a license per domain.

$50 per domain per branding removal license

I'm confident it would work well and if there was an issue we'd be happy to address it. The licensing would still need to be a license per domain.

That´s no big deal for the time I can spare with it. Is there any chance you could test that both are doing well together? Guess the combination of both would be very interisting for more then just me, as the addons combined could be a real gamechanger regarding time consumption. And of course a "word from the author" is way more trustworthy as any review by a user I don´t know ;)

That´s no big deal for the time I can spare with it. Is there any chance you could test that both are doing well together? Guess the combination of both would be very interisting for more then just me, as the addons combined could be a real gamechanger regarding time consumption. And of course a "word from the author" is way more trustworthy as any review by a user I don´t know ;)

I do not have a license or I could probably check. Im confident it works fine, though. If it didn't, well, that'd be a xencentral issue most likely since this behaves on all normal installations, that much Ive been able to see.

The resource is listed as 45,- USD… The branding removal is additional 50,- USD? Or 50,- USD in total?

$50 in additional. XenForo is $150, plus $250 for branding removal, for example.

When can we expect this Mike? Been a few weeks.. Will be switching from xen centrals ad server once this is in place.

Its been done, just need to package it up. Sorry for the delay, the Waindigo thing kinda caught us off guard on some things.

Last edited:
I want to create a position i.e. 1st post below signature NOT below 1st post as a whole. How do i apply it through template conditionals? Does HTML accepts the conditions given?

Top Bottom