[TH] Member's Local Time [Deleted]

Now the time is there but in the member card is still a bug. Do you see the border at Since: Friday Messages: 4?
CZpYodf.png

And why is the time 12 minutes back?

Now the time is there but in the member card is still a bug. Do you see the border at Since: Friday Messages: 4?
CZpYodf.png

And why is the time 12 minutes back?
Sorry left in some css that was being funny, don't know why the time is a few minutes out though. It's not a live updating time, just calculated when the page/overlay is loaded.

Sorry left in some css that was being funny, don't know why the time is a few minutes out though. It's not a live updating time, just calculated when the page/overlay is loaded.
Okay thanks the border is gone now.

The time is still 12 minutes back after the page is loaded.

Two suggestions:
  • Make the "Local time" phrase title case to match the other items: Local Time
  • Add a local date

:)

Found a bug, @Waindigo: The Show on Member Card and Show on Profile Page options have no effect. When I disable them, the time still appears there.

Found a bug, @Waindigo: The Show on Member Card and Show on Profile Page options have no effect. When I disable them, the time still appears there.
Haha, that doesn't seem like a bug more like an oversight. Originally I did this with template modifications then switched to template hooks instead and the options must've got lost along the way. Give me a few and I'll release an update.

Add a local date

@Waindigo: I know that if anyone wants something, such as the above, they should discuss toward contributing. However, as I said in the PC from a while ago, I don't have the funds. So, how easy would it be to do one of two things myself?

• Add an individual local date field.
  • Add a hover tooltip showing the date like what XenForo uses for times. For example, if I were to hover over "A moment ago" on this post, I would see Apr 26, 2014 at 12:30 PM."

Top Bottom