[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Hello,
After upgrading to version 1.1.9b I am no longer able to login to users any more .. would you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advanced.

Have uploaded files, however unable to upgrade - Select the xml and it returns directly to the Menu..

Interestingly the latest version as listed above, however it says 1.1.9b on mine, and that's after attempted update - Wouldn't be something to do with revision number would it??

Hi. I have the most recent update for this add-on; however, whenever I try to log as my newer sub-accounts, it logs me out but this isn't the case with my older sub-accounts. Any idea of what the issue might be?

Edit: Just in case anyone else might be having a similar issue, I fixed the issue by uninstalling and re-installing the add-on. It works perfectly again! :-) cheers!

Last edited:
Just upgraded XF to 1.4.3 and upgraded this plugin to the latest version. I had issues using this plugin in the past too. I'm thinking maybe there's a conflict with another plugin or maybe with my custom UI.X theme that needs to be updated. Here's the error from the server log:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Waindigo_LoginAsUser_Extend_XenForo_Model_User' not found -library/XenForo/Application.php(528) : eval()'d code:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(80) "http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/roll-call-vancouver-bc-canada-dsmtuners.271726/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
I tried logging in as a user on the forums index page and get a popup error:

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

Last edited:
Hi. Installed, set permissions for admin group to allow on both options. Drop down is blank though in admin bar?

@Jon W - We've been using this for a while and get this error pop-up every time when trying to switch accounts. It pops up every time, but disappears almost instantly.

We use this add-on in conjunction with your sub-accounts add-on. It's only when switching accounts that we get the error.

Do you know what could be causing it?

error.webp

@Jon W - We've been using this for a while and get this error pop-up every time when trying to switch accounts. It pops up every time, but disappears almost instantly.

We use this add-on in conjunction with your sub-accounts add-on. It's only when switching accounts that we get the error.

Do you know what could be causing it?

View attachment 95402
This may happen if you are using multiple browser windows with different users logged in in each window. You need to refresh the page before clicking anything that opens an overlay.

This may happen if you are using multiple browser windows with different users logged in in each window. You need to refresh the page before clicking anything that opens an overlay.

Unfortunately, we're still having issues with switching accounts. Another member and I both tried switching with only one browser/tab open and still got the error each time we switched. Roughly 1/3 of the time, it switches back to the "master" account instead of switching to the account selected from the drop-down.

We're running the whole site over SSL. Do you think this could be causing the issue? If not, can you suggest anything else we can try to suppress the error?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Top Bottom