[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

I don't have either one. I am looking for one though. Do you have a logon as a user addon. Will it work with Artys Graphite style? I like to logon as a user after making changes and try usergroups permissions would like to do this a quick and easy way. Very interested if you have an addon that would work.

I don't have either one. I am looking for one though. Do you have a logon as a user addon. Will it work with Artys Graphite style? I like to logon as a user after making changes and try usergroups permissions would like to do this a quick and easy way. Very interested if you have an addon that would work.
I can't tell you whether it will work with different third-party styles. Other users may be able to tell you or you can ask @Arty. All I can say is that there are several display options in this add-on, so hopefully one of them will work.

I think @Liam W has some sort of assessment at the moment, so that is probably why you are not hearing anything from him right now.

When I click this:

Schermafbeelding 2015-03-27 om 16.46.49.webp

I see the process icon appearing once, but nothing happens after that? There is no option anywhere to switch back to the admin account, I have to logout the user completely. Also at the left side of the moderator bar there is nothing.

When I click this:

View attachment 102291

I see the process icon appearing once, but nothing happens after that? There is no option anywhere to switch back to the admin account, I have to logout the user completely. Also at the left side of the moderator bar there is nothing.
Try right-clicking and selecting open in new window. Let me know what error appears.

Strange, it's working now. But there's nothing on the left side of the moderator bar as the screenshots are showing here.

Suggestion: have a "login as this user" in the users profiles as well.

Hi, is there anyway for the "login as user" to become a dropdown menu that you can hover rather than redirecting you to an overlay?

Hopefully my question makes sense.

Last edited:
@Jon W - We've been using this for a while and get this error pop-up every time when trying to switch accounts. It pops up every time, but disappears almost instantly.

We use this add-on in conjunction with your sub-accounts add-on. It's only when switching accounts that we get the error.

Do you know what could be causing it?

View attachment 95402

This may happen if you are using multiple browser windows with different users logged in in each window. You need to refresh the page before clicking anything that opens an overlay.

I was looking at this issue again last night. I began testing it with other add-ons disabled, and figured out it's a conflict with the [bd] Widget Framework plug-in. The pop-up error message only occurs when both the widget framework and the "login as user" are enabled.

Is anyone else experiencing this? @Jon W , would you be willing to take a look at this?

Top Bottom