[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Would it be possible to have an option which allows all the features except the ability to read Conversations?

Would it be possible to have an option which allows all the features except the ability to read Conversations?

Just set the option to "must have a reason" for logging in as someone and then it notifies the user that their account was accessed.

Thanks, that is a useful feature, but I was asking if it's possible to make it so Conversations cannot be read.

I realize that, however to do something like that, you'd have to change the overall functionality and structure of the add-on entirely. I was only offering a possible solution to mitigate potential abuse. Good luck!

I can't update from the Waindigo add-on installed on my forum to the new rebranded TH addon. Does it mean I will have to uninstall all my Waindigo addons to be able to update them to the new TH ones?

Reactions: TJK
So I followed instructions and un-installed the original Waindigo version but now when I try to install the new TH version I get the following error on XML import:
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'install_upgrade_filename' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 224
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 135
  10. ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  11. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in ThemeHouse/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 65
  12. ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 36
  13. AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/deeperblue.com/forums/admin.php at line 13

So I followed instructions and un-installed the original Waindigo version but now when I try to install the new TH version I get the following error on XML import:

This is an issue with [TH] Install and Upgrade that we are currently looking into. Disable that add-on then try to install the new Login as User. I'll try to have a patch for Install and Upgrade ready this week :)

Jake

Afternoon folks... was wanting to see if I could get a little guidance from ya... The add on works on the member card but not anywhere else and I also cant logout once Im that person when i do get it to work from the member card... any thoughts, looks like there was a problem from the install..

upload_2016-1-17_20-38-55.webp

Top Bottom