[TH] Login As User [Deleted]

Ok I had some time to check that. I turned off all my add-ons but it still doesn't work. I also found that while I do have the link in the top left, I cannot type anything into it. It gives a blank drop down area but can't type into it.

Not sure if it would matter but I have xenforo version 1.2.3 yet :oops:

Ok I had some time to check that. I turned off all my add-ons but it still doesn't work. I also found that while I do have the link in the top left, I cannot type anything into it. It gives a blank drop down area but can't type into it.

Not sure if it would matter but I have xenforo version 1.2.3 yet :oops:
Probably these issues are related then. You need to go into the options for the add-on and select the user groups that you would like to appear in that drop down menu.

Ahh, success! I only had administrator checked there. It's working perfectly now, showing on the member cards and the link at the top has the names I can choose from.

Thank you Jon! (y)

this new update doesn't work m8 doesn't show up a text bow for me to type in why i logged into the users account
6AtPD.png

FAIL!:

bLpnj6m.png

8BT05st.png

fgdesVK.png

please fix is this y is this happening...

Hello
I am admin, but i cant login as user..!!
I have this error:
You must give a reason to login as this user.
But in permission i select for myself allow No reason required for login as user.

The permissions are backwards.. It does work it's just a matter of setting the permissions opposite of the way they are described. A bug I'm sure will be sorted out in short order.

still giving me same error after the update:
6ByAq.png

this is when they are required to to give a reason with the no reason checked

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Are you sure you've uploaded all the new files?

Oops. Uploaded the old files instead of the new ones.

ok new update works but with this set up on my testing account/group when i login as users, it doesn't ask me for a reason.. even thought its configured here to ask me for a reason

6F3WM.png

Top Bottom