[TH] Library [Deleted]

Huge list of posts here, I don't have time to read them all, but I will assume this works with social groups as well?

Huge list of posts here, I don't have time to read them all, but I will assume this works with social groups as well?
Not really. It is not incompatible, but there is not much in common between the two. In what way do you want it to work with social groups?

I'm really liking this addon!

We have a TON of articles by members and I'm wondering if there is a way for a user to see a list of all their own articles or a list of articles by another user?

Ideally a link to "<username> Articles" or something similar in the usercard / profile would be fantastic!

I guess, most basically, if we have thousands of articles by hundreds of members, how does a member find a list of all their own articles?

Thanks!

To many replies to read here, just a quick question.

Can users leave comments on articles?

If not, would this be a planned feature?

Yup. There's an XML file called field-waindigo_select_library.xml in the library/Waindigo/Library folder.

About the bug discussed there

The temporary fix I've applied is as follows:
Rich (BB code):
        if (isset($this->_updateCustomFields)) {
            if (isset($this->_updateCustomFields['waindigo_select_library'])) {
                /* MODM */
                $waindigoSelectLibrary = @unserialize($this->_updateCustomFields['waindigo_select_library']);
                if (!$waindigoSelectLibrary)
                {
                    $waindigoSelectLibrary = $this->_updateCustomFields['waindigo_select_library'];
                }
                if (isset($waindigoSelectLibrary['content_id'])) {
                    $this->set('article_id', $waindigoSelectLibrary['content_id']);
                /* \MODM */
                    //if (isset($this->_updateCustomFields['waindigo_select_library']['content_id'])) {
                    //$this->set('article_id', $this->_updateCustomFields['waindigo_select_library']['content_id']);
                } else {
                    $this->set('article_id', '');
                }
                unset($this->_updateCustomFields['waindigo_select_library']);
            }
        }
in Waindigo_Library_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread_Base::_discussionPreSave(), starting at line 62.

Until now, it seems to work properly even though the method isn't what you'd call safe and clean. However this function is heavily used on my site, so better than nothing. :)

I'm really liking this addon!

We have a TON of articles by members and I'm wondering if there is a way for a user to see a list of all their own articles or a list of articles by another user?

Ideally a link to "<username> Articles" or something similar in the usercard / profile would be fantastic!

I guess, most basically, if we have thousands of articles by hundreds of members, how does a member find a list of all their own articles?

Thanks!

I would like this as well.

However I would also like for the articles to support comments, ideally independent from the pages of the article. So for example, I can be on page 3 but the same comments are loaded on the bottom.

Also to have a forum like index on the article index page where it shows the last person to comment, prefix of the article/thread and views + comments also showing the icon of the last comment with the user, date and time.

Top Bottom