[TH] Library [Deleted]

Actually I get this error only when I have Custom Fields installed. I'll try reinstalling it.

Do you have the custom fields add-on installed? Are any fields set as required?
I have the same issue with the Library add-on used in conjunction with Custom Fields, but also in different use cases.
One of them is when moving an article from one library to another that uses different custom fields. If any field is required, the same error gets raised.

I also was developing a temporary solution in order to promote a thread into an article (something I'd be happy to share with you) and the same error is again raised when there are required custom fields.

While creating new node:

2012-07-25_151453.png
Are you still getting this error, or did the latest update fix it?

I am struggling to replicate it.

I'm going to install both the Library addon and Custom Fields addon again and get back on this.

Alright both this and Custom Fields addon working well together now. The marriage is complete. (y)

Guys,
Can anyone explain how should one create a discussion thread for the article with new version of Library?
I have tried to install the Custom Fields, as it was suggested. It seems to be installed but doesn't work... Moreover - clicking on Custom Thread Fields link in Admin Panel gives me a message that I have no rights to access the function. Very disappointing :(.
Please help. Thanks in advance.

Guys,
Can anyone explain how should one create a discussion thread for the article with new version of Library?
I have tried to install the Custom Fields, as it was suggested. It seems to be installed but doesn't work... Moreover - clicking on Custom Thread Fields link in Admin Panel gives me a message that I have no rights to access the function. Very disappointing :(.
Please help. Thanks in advance.
Oops. Looks like it is only accessible to Super Administrators. I will add the appropriate admin permission in the next version so that you can allow your other administrators to edit them but, for now, can you just log in as a Super Administrator? You then need to set the nodes/user groups that you want to enable this for.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I appreciate your hint, however I have no superadmin rights, just for the admin, and I have to manage the site.
I will wait for the extended functionality for Admins, then :).

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I get the following error when trying to edit any of my thread prefixes in the admin CP:

Code:
An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/[removed]/public_html/[removed].com/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239

Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/[removed]/public_html/[removed].com/admin.php at line 13

The forum and the addon seem to run fine (although I've not tested it too extensively yet) - it only seems to error in admin CP on attempting to edit thread prefixes.

I get this error when trying to view or edit a thread prefix in AdminCP

An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/user/public_html/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239
  1. Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
  2. Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
  3. Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
  4. Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
  5. Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  6. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  7. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I get the following error when trying to edit any of my thread prefixes in the admin CP:

Code:
An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/[removed]/public_html/[removed].com/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239

Zend_Dom_Query->queryXpath() in Zend/Dom/Query.php at line 225
Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/[removed]/public_html/[removed].com/admin.php at line 13

The forum and the addon seem to run fine (although I've not tested it too extensively yet) - it only seems to error in admin CP on attempting to edit thread prefixes.
I get this error when trying to view or edit a thread prefix in AdminCP

An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/user/public_html/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239
  2. Zend_Dom_Query->query() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 44
  3. Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->_threadPrefixEdit() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 13
  4. Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender->run() in Waindigo/Library/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php at line 22
  5. Waindigo_Library_Listener_TemplatePostRender::templatePostRender() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  7. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 116
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 565
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Confirmed
An exception occurred: Cannot query; no document registered in /home/---/---/library/Zend/Dom/Query.php on line 239
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/---/---/admin.php at line 13

Has anyone figured out a way to get attachments to show up at the bottom, like in a regular post? I can get the attachment box to display, but not get the attachments to show inside it.

I have an Error - If I try to post article with Russian letters, I got error:

The following error occurred:

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\xD0\xB5\xD1\x83\xD1\x8B...' for column 'title' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Waindigo/Library/ControllerPublic/Library.php at line 300
  8. Waindigo_Library_ControllerPublic_Library->actionAddArticle() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/XXXX/xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.ru/index.php at line 13

Is there any solutions for this?

Hi,

When I edit an existing article page, then click "More options" in order to upload attachments, the modifications are lost.

How do you enable discussions...there isn't any ability to select a forum when creating an article in a library

Top Bottom