• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[TH] Last Post Avatar

[TH] Last Post Avatar 1.0.0

No permission to download

Jake B.

I think the issues you're referring to are going to be related to the changes we had you make to the two templates in UI.X, we'll have to do further testing on our end to make sure it works as expected. Also, the last post avatar isn't supposed to show up on mobile at all (must've left that out accidentally), so that could add to the problem as well

I think the issues you're referring to are going to be related to the changes we had you make to the two templates in UI.X, we'll have to do further testing on our end to make sure it works as expected. Also, the last post avatar isn't supposed to show up on mobile at all (must've left that out accidentally), so that could add to the problem as well
Just reporting ;)

Anyone know how to resize avatars inside the thread, they shrank after install. In the reply section it's a normal size but next to the posts it turned itty bitty!

Also username is cut off on main page, is there a way to fix in settings?

After a reinstall of UI.X 2 a different bug showed up, the avatar sits on top. I tried this code
Code:
.node-extra { width: 250px; }
which worked before but no luck this time, the node section stretches out but avatar still hangs on top.

It's good in the default style though.

last av.jpg