Remove last post avatars

Remove last post avatars [Paid] 1.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Remove last post avatars - Removes last post avatars from forum list and forum view.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Removes last post avatars from forum list and forum view.

Before
View attachment 191207

After
[ATTACH type="full"...
Read more about this resource...

V3NTUS

Aren't them already removed by default on Xenforo or am I missing something? I had to install an add-on to have them displayed, called "Last Post Avatar" by ThemeHouse.

hibiskus

doesn't this do the same thing?

CSS:
.node-extra-icon {
    display: none;
}
I am already using this but, you still have in my case 20 request which are downloading 20 avatars in background and slowing page load down.

@AndyB I have now downloaded and installed your addon but it doesn't seem to work :S maybe because of my theme UI.X 2 Classic?

V3NTUS

As far as I know if you use display:none the request is not downloaded. The only possible reason you still have requests downloading is if you add display:none at the bottom of the css (or in a separate file) so that the browser intercepts the "display:none" only after having downloaded all the pictures, so a quick (and free) solution, as Dermot said, is to use .node-extra-icon{display:none !important} at the very top of your extra.css file.