[TH] Last Post Avatar [Deleted]

Looks like the default style property value may have accidentally been changed, you should be able to switch it between right and left in the style properties

Problem with 2.0.10 update. If you check this link:
https://www.theaocdungeon.com/forums/member-introductions.20/

Where it says "yesterday etc etc" on the date field, it pushes the name of the poster onto a new line, messing with the spacing between the threads. This wasn't a problem before, and if I disable the addon it doesn't make a new line.
I'm going to attempt to replicate this on our other themes as well as I wasn't able to replicate it when testing the newest version of this add-on. Either way, thank you for the report! :)

Great addon!
It seems that I have turned off the last post avatar on node list option, and my forum home page will still have one more database query.
I guess this is the reason for the Latest posts widget.
The Latest posts widget will not display the last reply avatar, I think this query is unnecessary.

Great addon!
It seems that I have turned off the last post avatar on node list option, and my forum home page will still have one more database query.
I guess this is the reason for the Latest posts widget.
The Latest posts widget will not display the last reply avatar, I think this query is unnecessary.
Right, it will not show on the widget. It will only show on the thread and node list.

@Jon W - my forum is already running in XF 2.1.
Can you supply me with the exact files where the add-on can be disabled?
To uninstall the add-on, just go to Admin Control Panel, scroll down and click the little cog on the right hand side of the Last Post Avatar add-on, then click Uninstall.

After you've uninstalled, you can remove all files in the src/addons/ThemeHouse/LastPostAvatar folder.

Hello John - that is not the problem.
I am also Admin on another XenForo forum in 2.0.

I jus want to compile one style with the last post avatar to show the owner how this improves his website.

Hello John - that is not the problem.
I am also Admin on another XenForo forum in 2.0.

I jus want to compile one style with the last post avatar to show the owner how this improves his website.
If you're referring to the style properties, they are at the bottom of the Avatars style property group:

Top Bottom