[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

I'm talking about the Join User Group addon, not the Undelete one.

Also it looks like you're website is misconfigured to run the addon as it's attempting to request HTTP on a HTTPS website. You need to fix that for the overlay features to work properly.
Oh :| I used CloudFlare it's free and https is enabled. i'll talk out @suasive.
Thanks for help me @silence!

The issue may continue but first get that server misconfiguration sorted out and if it's still happening post here again :)

1# HTTPS is no issue with cloudflare.

XMLHttpRequest

29c5e30f022c24e34726a157329820ac.png

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://gamerotaku.com/account/join-user-groups' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://gamerotaku.com/'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

2# It's missed code.
Attempted to call XenForo. OverlayLoader.show() for %s before overlay is created
Code:
        show: function() {
            this.overlay ? (this.overlay.load(),
            c(i).trigger({
                type: "XFOverlay",
                overlay: this.overlay,
                trigger: this.$trigger
            })) : (console.warn("Attempted to call XenFor. OverlayLoader.show() for %s before overlay is created", this.href),
            this.load(this.callback))
        }

1# HTTPS is no issue with cloudflare.

XMLHttpRequest

29c5e30f022c24e34726a157329820ac.png

2# It's missed code.
Attempted to call XenForo. OverlayLoader.show() for %s before overlay is created
Code:
        show: function() {
            this.overlay ? (this.overlay.load(),
            c(i).trigger({
                type: "XFOverlay",
                overlay: this.overlay,
                trigger: this.$trigger
            })) : (console.warn("Attempted to call XenFor. OverlayLoader.show() for %s before overlay is created", this.href),
            this.load(this.callback))
        }
Did you change your site URL in the XenForo options to be using HTTPS?

Also it's not missing code, it's just not being processed as that mixed content error is preventing the overlay from appearing but XenForo thinks it's already appearing.

Here it is working just fine on my HTTPS site:
9c916bbda2d1395c0e992731c40c430d.gif

Did you change your site URL in the XenForo options to be using HTTPS?

Also it's not missing code, it's just not being processed as that mixed content error is preventing the overlay from appearing but XenForo thinks it's already appearing.

Here it is working just fine on my HTTPS site:

93f002845e7854a5a9459f93544ee8cc.png

I haven't seen this add-on for a while. I 'd like to ask one thing about it.

Is it possible to put an expiration date for the users who join the group, and once it expires, the user will be automatically removed from that group?

Lately, I'm seeing incorrect date showing up from the moderation queue. What could be the problem?

I hope you could respond to my message. Thank you.

I haven't seen this add-on for a while. I 'd like to ask one thing about it.

Is it possible to put an expiration date for the users who join the group, and once it expires, the user will be automatically removed from that group?

Lately, I'm seeing incorrect date showing up from the moderation queue. What could be the problem?

I hope you could respond to my message. Thank you.
I'll take a look into that feature.

Is this only happening for this add-on or other moderation requests as well, as it seems odd that it would only be this one as it's not using a custom system to show them, but the tools available in XenForo.

how/where i can specifically assign someone to be moderator in moderated group? except adding them all to supermoderator?

Think I'm missing a trick here. How do I set a single user or even a user group with moderator right to be a moderator of one of the groups?

Example I have a group or moderators that maintain a specific section of the forum only but want them to have the ability to approve new users joining there group.

I have "force at registration" yet when I go to register there is no option there!
But at the same time it wont even let me register because it says I have to join a group :(

@ThemeHouse

What am I doing wrong??

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 4.08.12 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 4.08.12 PM.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 4.08.44 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-01 at 4.08.44 PM.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible to make it so the moderator of the group can assign people that haven't requested to join? In my community it would be nice if the Server Managers can assign and remove people as they promote / demote them.

Top Bottom