[OzzModz] User Group Join

[OzzModz] User Group Join [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] User Group Join - Allow users to join groups when they meet specified criteria

Requirements:
XF 2.2+

Description:

Allow users to join groups when they meet specified criteria

Commissioned by @Forsaken

Features:

• Ability to join allowed groups if optional criteria are met
  • Option to restrict leaving the group (when you try to enter such a group, confirmation will be required)
  • A short description for the group entry conditions
  • Criteria check scheduler - users will be kicked out of joined groups not matching the...

Read more about this resource...

Hey @Ozzy47,

I was using XB's add-on at the time but yeah... lol...

Just a couple of questions before I purchase this add-on:

1. When a user joins a group, does it get added to their secondary groups, or is this a primary group switching kind of add-on?
2. The description mentions a confirmation is required when joining a group, is that on par with being approved when the user wants to join or just a modal asking them to confirm that they want to join the group?

1. When a user joins a group, does it get added to their secondary groups, or is this a primary group switching kind of add-on?
It adds the secondary user groups (as recommend recommended by XF that all registered users have the Registered group as their primary user group)

2. The description mentions a confirmation is required when joining a group, is that on par with being approved when the user wants to join or just a modal asking them to confirm that they want to join the group?
Just a modal window. There is no manual queue for approval.

Maybe you can make another add-on from this one, please?
This time focus should be manually reaction:

1. These groups can join these groups (enough for me)
or this group can join these groups for every allowed group. (maybe interesting for some people)

2. To join you choose your group and write something in a form.

3. When I like what you you write, i can click yes. Else I click no.

4. I can click a pre written message yes, no, maybe or i can change this message in an editable field.

Top Bottom