[TH] Join User Group [Deleted]

Hello,
Is it possible to somehow add the ability to put in a request body to join the group in advance predefined text? So that the text field can be used by your other addon "Custom Fields by Waindigo"? Yes, and it is desirable to set the fields can be determined individually for each group? Is it possible to add the ability to publish the text of the query as a topic in a particular section of the forum, with the addition of solutions moderator in this subject has been dealt with?

Willing to pay revision addon, if it does not cost too much of course.

Sorry for the quality of my English, use a translator.

Last edited:
I am the Super Admin for the site, but don't see anything in Alerts or anywhere else on the site that tells me someone has requested access to a moderated joinable user group. What am I missing?

You have to be set up as a super moderator or a joinable user group moderator. Once you have that set up, requests should be shown in the moderation queue.

Hi,

I'm getting a error with Joinable Groups. I'll try to describe it.

Step 1) I put some groups as Joinable - you can see them in attached image below (joinable_01.png). The weird thing is that the groups appears twice, once under "secondary user groups" and another under "joinable user groups"

joinable_01.webp

Step 2) With a user I joined one group ("CLUBE - Amizade") - the first one listed below

joinable_02.webp

Step 3) After that I get "Error" and can't do nothing with that user:

joinable_03.webp

Step 4) In the Admin Panel both groups (listed in the first step) appears selected

joinable_04.webp

Step 5) If I remove the check from the one in "secondary" (keeping the check in the "joinable"), the user stops receiving erro but nothing changes (no new permissions ou access to private forum). If I remove the one in "joinable" keeping only the secondary the user works as intended, with additional pwermissions and access to private forum

Any ideas / sugestions?

The main thing that concerns me is that the images in Step 1 and Step 4 have a lot of different user groups ticked. Is this just a mistake, or have you missed some steps out?

I think he first I made with one user and the next three with another. Sorry about that

And another thing: today I tried again, same result.Except that after two minutes all the permissions seems to be ok, no more errors and the account is usable again. Cache (I have PHP 5.5 wit APCu + memcached)? Permissions rebuild? Tooth fairy? :) Tried again, this time leaving a group (the same joined before) and get Error for 45 seconds (his time I checked the clock) and then everything ok again, forum normal for that user.

It`s a test board - if you like I could set an test account for you

What version of XenForo is it?

A test account would be good if you could drop me a PM with the details. Also if you could give me access to PhpMyAdmin so I can keep an eye on whether tables are being updated.

Whenever a user joins a usergroup, and the moderator approves it - they get this message:

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

These are the permissions:

46hps7E.png

However, when I log into the admin panel and then save the user - it's fixed.

What could this bug be?
I have the same problem.

Have you plan to add lists of avaliable to join groups to main navigation and which groups where member is consist in user profile page?

I get this when I try to install

Unable to Connect to tcp://xenforo.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out

1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 374
  3. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 504
  4. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->_processNoAuthResponse() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 389
  5. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 418
  6. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->_processHtmlResponse() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 383
  7. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/ControllerHelper/InstallUpgrade.php at line 47
  8. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_ControllerHelper_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
  9. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->_checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 20
  10. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/mcwh/public_html/codeforu.ms/forums/admin.php at line 13

@Matthew Hawley try install addon normally, without using any installer-addon. It is very simply - upload files to forum from "upload" addon folder and install addon by addon-Waindigo_JoinUserGroup.xml

Top Bottom