[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

So I am already running Waindigo Install and Upgrade but it Install and Upgrade doesn't show up as being out of date. Shouldn't it be out of date since you just released a new version?

So I am already running Waindigo Install and Upgrade but it Install and Upgrade doesn't show up as being out of date. Shouldn't it be out of date since you just released a new version?
It can take the system a few minutes (sometimes longer) to update. Don't panic.

So I installed the latest version. I have a number 4 next to "outdated add ons" on the admin nav. However, if I click it it tells me that all add ons are up to date... The thing is, I know I have a few that aren't up to date. Did I break something?

Copyright is now removed automatically if you have subscribed and link your waindigo.org account to your installation.

Is this automatic now as well if the site has service with us and detected on my Class C IP ranges?

The latest update fixed my problem where add ons needed to be upgraded were not displayed, however it introduced another... Now, the add ons are listed by the check boxes next to them are not clickable. As such, I can't upgrade any of them.

The latest update fixed my problem where add ons needed to be upgraded were not displayed, however it introduced another... Now, the add ons are listed by the check boxes next to them are not clickable. As such, I can't upgrade any of them.
They will only be clickable if you installed them using a URL. This shouldn't have changed from before.

hi there

Im getting this error when i try to download an add-on
Add-on ID must have two parts to use the download function

any help would be great thanks.

Jon W updated Install and Upgrade by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.2 released

New features:
  • Outdated add-ons screen now allows you to edit the URL of the resource so that all your add-ons can be easily updated in one click.
  • List of add-on IDs sent to waindigo.org is now one-way encrypted and are only sent with version ID, version string and whether the add-on is enabled.
  • Member count now only includes valid users and is now only sent to waindigo.org servers if a user has opted in by providing their waindigo.org username and password.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried to update.
Got this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Install::isAddOnInstalled() in /var/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/Install/20150209.php on line 1324

Also have a message at ACP the forum is closed and can only reached by Admins.
But this is not true.
First forum is still activatet in ACP. And second at forum sight there is nothing to see like it is closed.

Update addon below this closed message. If i hit this the error message comes up again.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Waindigo_Install::isAddOnInstalled() - library/Waindigo/Install/20150209.php:1324
Generiert durch: admin, Vor 33 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(60) "http://xxxxxx/admin.php?add-ons/upgrade-all-from-xml"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/upgrade-all-from-xml"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Same as the others. Was worried when it said the forum was closed! Fortunately, that doesn't appear to be the case.

I'm glad to see you're implementing new user privacy protections, which is something a lot of us are more aware and concerned about after the ******* incident.

Top Bottom