[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

From what I could tell with my struggle with this issue, it looks like those of us who had the Waindigo, Hex, and TH version of this, when we uninstalled those earlier ones, the Waindigo version's changes to the ACP were not reverted on its uninstall. At least that's what it looked like to me. I hope this helps.

Really hoping this add-on gets fixed soon. Currently the only way I can install anything is to upload the XML to my server. Uploading from my computer or from a URL are both broken.

The upgrade xenforo button is still on my acp and .xml's can't be read.
From what I could tell with my struggle with this issue, it looks like those of us who had the Waindigo, Hex, and TH version of this, when we uninstalled those earlier ones, the Waindigo version's changes to the ACP were not reverted on its uninstall. At least that's what it looked like to me. I hope this helps.

Really hoping this add-on gets fixed soon. Currently the only way I can install anything is to upload the XML to my server. Uploading from my computer or from a URL are both broken.

Would one of you mind sending me a PM with admin details for your board? I'm not able to replicate this issue

I went from a clean install with no previous Add-ons and got the error.

This resource acts like crazy, lately.
Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of Hex_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn::prepareAddOnForDownload() should be compatible with ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn::prepareAddOnForDownload(array $addOn, $versionString = '', $noCopyright = false, $unlink = true) - library/Hex/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php:618

I had to disable it, started "flooding" my error log.

This resource acts like crazy, lately.
Code:
ErrorException: Declaration of Hex_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn::prepareAddOnForDownload() should be compatible with ThemeHouse_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn::prepareAddOnForDownload(array $addOn, $versionString = '', $noCopyright = false, $unlink = true) - library/Hex/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php:618

I had to disable it, started "flooding" my error log.

That's because somehow you have the HexThemes & ThemeHouse version installed at the same time. Uninstall the [#] Install and Upgrade add-on

I went from a clean install with no previous Add-ons and got the error.

Did this happen after uninstalling Install & Upgrade?

That's because somehow you have the HexThemes & ThemeHouse version installed at the same time. Uninstall the [#] Install and Upgrade add-on

Did this happen after uninstalling Install & Upgrade?

No.
Installed Add-on ... attempted to use Add-on to upgrade to 1.5.4... fail.

I had to roll back to the last Waindigo version after installing the new version. Have the same invalid file error. Nothing like taking a perfectly working addon and breaking it.

I had to roll back to the last Waindigo version after installing the new version. Have the same invalid file error. Nothing like taking a perfectly working addon and breaking it.

We're looking into this issue now, with the Waindigo version you won't get any notices of add-on updates

I had the various issues that are mentioned above.

I have removed the Wandingo upgrade , the # install and upgrade so in effect there were no upgrade applications available.

I then manually installed the TH Install and upgrade program and all is working fine.

Getting 10 to 15 of these errors every couple hours. Using the newest version after an uninstall of Waindigo and fresh install of the new version.

ErrorException: Undefined index: install_upgrade_last_check - library\ThemeHouse\InstallUpgrade\Model\InstallUpgrade.php:812

Even after doing an uninstall clean install I get the invalid file error.

I rolled back again and everything works. Getting notices about outdated addons is not important to me. I visit here everyday and see the ones that are updated. The outdated addon part never worked that well anyway.

I need help, please.

I disabled the current AddOn, then uploaded all files, then updated the (disabled) AddOn with the new xml. After installation pages the AddOn is GONE. It does not appear in the AddOn-list anymore.

I tried to install (not update) the AddOn again, but after I click on the Install-Button it says "File not found" and give me an AdminCP Error: "ErrorException: Undefined index: upload_file - library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:181" ... :(

Top Bottom