[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

@Tommy Are you sure that the credentials are stored correctly and are available on the Stored Credentials page?
What do you mean by "stored correctly"?

I have tried to login with the credentials when asked, and it is stored on the Stored Credentials page, i have even edited the credentials.

Tried with both username and email as the username, and changed the password on here to make sure it is correct. :(

@Jon W, hope you're doing well.

I've been having trouble installing and upgrading add-ons recently when uploading full add-on .zip files.

This used to work like a charm - I've had to disable this add-on and upgrade add-ons manually as a workaround.
PHP:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 184
Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in Nobita/Teams/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 7
Nobita_Teams_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Addon->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ancommun/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Any troubleshooting ideas?

Since a few days I get "The outdated add-on service is currently unavailable" when I want to list outdated add-ons, why?

I tried updating an add-on and got this:
Server Error
Unable to Connect to ssl://xenforo.com:443. Error #0:
  1. Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 973
  2. Zend_Http_Client->request() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Model/InstallUpgrade.php at line 568
  3. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Model_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/ControllerHelper/InstallUpgrade.php at line 63
  4. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_ControllerHelper_InstallUpgrade->checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 379
  5. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->_checkForUrl() in Waindigo/InstallUpgrade/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  6. Waindigo_InstallUpgrade_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. [...]

Looks like something on your server is blocking the connection to xenforo.com, possibly a firewall. Try contacting your host about this issue :)
OK, thanks. Well, it's a self-managed VPS, so I will need to sort it out myself. I recently switched from Ubuntu to Debian, so it's possible that has something to do with it.

Edit: I have a suspicion it could be my clever workaround for the PHP5.6 issue with certificates. OK, nothing to see here, move along! :)
Edit 2: Fixed it!

Last edited:
Since a few days I get "The outdated add-on service is currently unavailable" when I want to list outdated add-ons, why?

Im getting this message also... hrrmmm

It's because things are being changed over from Waindigo to Audentio. The guys at Audentio bought out all of Jon's addons except Cake.

thanks for the info

Hi there,

Looks like the update server didn't get moved over when we migrated everything over to waindigo.com. I'll see about getting this fixed ASAP, and I'll be sure to let all of you know when it's good to go :)

Jake

Whats this BS I have to sign into an account?

Bye-Bye Latest update, going back to the older version without this BS.

Top Bottom