[TH] Install and Upgrade [Deleted]

I keep getting "Your waindigo.com account is not yet setup. Click here to update. Last update: A moment ago."

I'm not sure what information is supposed to go there.

Also, when I use the Xenforo Upgrade option, I put in my correct information and choose my forum, then hit "Upgrade" and it just refreshes and says incorrect password.

Since this add-on has been taken over by Audentio, I asume that the background servers were not part of the deal and it may take some time until Audentio picks up where Waindigo left.

I would wait for an update and install Chris' Auto-Updater until then.

Just wondering what information I need to input here:

Screenshot_17-45-09.png

Hello,

I would give it a new chance, after waindigo (Jon) is gone from this. I installed it fresh in my xenForo 1.5.1 and then I set it like you can see here:
upload_2015-9-23_13-18-49.webp

After that, I run the cron manualy for first time... and nothing.
upload_2015-9-23_13-19-48.webp

Minimum the Resource Manager is outdated, but no notice to make a update for this or other add-ons.

What doing wrong? Can any body help, please? :)

When I login to AdminCP, I get this at the top..

Screenshot_20-33-30.png

I click that and it takes me to 'Stored Credentials' where it asks me for that information.

That broadcast is likely just remaining from an old version. You can ignore this (or turn off broadcasts in your options).

Minimum the Resource Manager is outdated, but no notice to make a update for this or other add-ons.

This is only able to check for updates to add-ons in the XenForo Resource Manager (or resource manager on another site). Unfortunately, it does not support XenForo's Resource Manager or Media Gallery currently.

As for the other add-ons, in your add-on list if you hover on the options dropdown you'll see an option that says 'Edit URL'. Just click that and set the link to the main resource page, for example you would use https://xenforo.com/community/resources/install-and-upgrade.2035 for this add-on.

Ok, than it works the same way as the other similar add-on from Chris D. ... Oh, i have now 60 URLs to edit. Yeaha...

Ok, than it works the same way as the other similar add-on from Chris D. ... Oh, i have now 60 URLs to edit. Yeaha...

If you install them from the resource manager using the add-on it will save the URL. There is, unfortunately, no way to figure out the URL automatically any other way.

Jake

@Jake B. I've been extending @Chris D's Add-on Install & Upgrade (with his blessing), with my current work can be found at https://github.com/Xon/XenForo-AddOnInstaller Chris has mentioned that MIT licensing would be the likely be picked once the next version is released.

The UI is a bit rough however.

If you install them from the resource manager using the add-on it will save the URL. There is, unfortunately, no way to figure out the URL automatically any other way.

Jake
Often the URL in the add-on itself will point to a resource manager (either on XF or elsewhere).

@Xon I will try also your version from chris add-on and see, what is the best for me. :)

I think the best of all installers should be core in a xenforo 2.0 - when I see how easy it is to install a wordpress plugin... ;)

Just a heads up re this phrase, when clicking on outdated add-ons count:-
"Thank you for choosing Waindigo. Last update: 30 minutes ago"

Just a heads up re this phrase, when clicking on outdated add-ons count:-
"Thank you for choosing Waindigo. Last update: 30 minutes ago"

You can disable broadcasts. That was likely from before the update.

Jake

Top Bottom