[TH] Inline Spoiler [Deleted]

Rechecked. No other tags at all. There are only 2 posts containing inline spoilers in that thread. Here are the BBCode version of all instances of inline spoilers:
Code:
Snippet of https://www.endlesshorizon.net/threads/test.306/
SPOILER: [iSpoiler]Don't look at me!![/iSpoiler]
More spoilers: [iSpoiler]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam leo velit, consequat vel ex vitae, venenatis cursus sem. In semper lacus nisl, vitae tristique neque laoreet eget. Pellentesque finibus euismod lorem, vitae malesuada massa rutrum vel. Fusce laoreet aliquet mollis. Ut at ante odio. Donec ut ornare neque. Sed et nibh et nunc imperdiet dignissim. Etiam a mollis orci, a placerat est. Donec venenatis lacus id sem maximus rhoncus. Aliquam luctus tortor ante, eget vulputate arcu dapibus vel. Etiam iaculis elit non elit commodo, eu laoreet odio hendrerit. Aliquam ultricies quam et dignissim tristique.[/iSpoiler]
Code:
Snippet of https://www.endlesshorizon.net/threads/test.306/#post-2338
New Lorem Ipsum is [iSpoiler]simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard[/iSpoiler] dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Alrighty, and thanks in advance! I can bear with that error for now since it doesn't seem to break anything in the front-end anyway.

Similar error in Admin CP after visiting: https://www.endlesshorizon.net/forums/test-messages.124/index.rss with version 2.0.0b (version ID: 6). I said similar because it generated from Base.php instead of InlineSpoiler.php.
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: tag - library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:77
Stack trace:
Code:
#0 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(77): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/library/KL/Inl...', 77, Array)
#1 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(84): KL_InlineSpoiler_BbCode_Formatter_Base->_resolveInlineSpoilerChildren(Array)
#2 /library/KL/InlineSpoiler/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(52): KL_InlineSpoiler_BbCode_Formatter_Base->_resolveInlineSpoilerChildren(Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(745): KL_InlineSpoiler_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTagInlineSpoiler(Array, Array, Object(BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base))
#4 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(810): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#5 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(652): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /library/Sedo/TinyQuattro/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(433): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#7 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1618): Sedo_TinyQuattro_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#8 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(565): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag(Array, Array, 0)
#9 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(546): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement(Array, Array, 0)
#10 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1601): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(526): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#12 /library/BBM/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(1538): XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#13 /library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(505): BBM_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree(Array, Array)
#14 /library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php(64): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render('[LIST]\n[*]Test\n...', Array)
#15 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(227): XenForo_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss()
#16 /library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php(31): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('WidgetFramework...', 'Rss', Array, 'forum_view')
#17 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(606): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'forum_view', NULL)
#18 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#19 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#20 {main}
Also, I could no longer see the BBCode in /admin.php?bb-codes/, thus there's also no example of the BBCode in /help/bb-codes.

Just downloaded, uploaded files to the correct folders. I use the XML file to install and I get

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/KL/Install.php:170

Running XF1.5.10a

If you get this error, upgrade your PHP version (if it's not obvious)

Last edited:
If you get this error, upgrade your PHP version (if it's not obvious)

Sorry for the inconvenience here. It is indeed a php-thing, that could be fixed quite quickly, but I didn't think about it in the first place when writing the code responsible and noone has yet run into this error before, at least they didn't talk about it. :whistle:

Hello @katsulynx , this looks really interesting as we do lots of TV series discussion and the spoiler buttons are quite large.

It works OK on mobile/responsive?

Also does it work on pictures too?

It does work on mobile/responsive but no, it simply doesn't display anything else than text - pictures, videos, etc. get stripped out.

YAY Thank you SO MUCH for adding the spoiler titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Sorry, I have another obnoxious question: Is there any way for me to edit the add-on's settings to change the..actual code (the bit that says "iSpoiler") as well as the title in the bbcode button dropdown? I don't understand at all how the add-on works behind the scenes, so I have no idea whether this is a possibility at all. What I want is for it to say "warning" instead of "iSpoiler" (when you add the bbcode using the button or when you write in manually) and "Content Warning" instead of "Inline Spoiler" (in the bbcode button options). Obviously I would want the code to do the same thing it does now. Does that make any sense?

Even if I can't make those (obviously very picky and somewhat annoying) changes, I love the add-on!

Thanks so much!

Excellent add-on. Thank you so much for it.

I saw the "/help/bb-codes" is missing the explanation of the BBCode though. Would be great if you could add this in a future version.

Sorry, I have another obnoxious question: Is there any way for me to edit the add-on's settings to change the..actual code (the bit that says "iSpoiler") as well as the title in the bbcode button dropdown? I don't understand at all how the add-on works behind the scenes, so I have no idea whether this is a possibility at all. What I want is for it to say "warning" instead of "iSpoiler" (when you add the bbcode using the button or when you write in manually) and "Content Warning" instead of "Inline Spoiler" (in the bbcode button options). Obviously I would want the code to do the same thing it does now. Does that make any sense?

That requires editing a bunch of files, but those changes won't be taken over if you update the addon at a later point and therefor have to be done with each update. If you dont mind that, I can give you a list of all places you need to change.

I saw the "/help/bb-codes" is missing the explanation of the BBCode though. Would be great if you could add this in a future version.

I honestly totally forgot about that. I will add it tomorrow, thanks for reminding me.

Everything is great now, except that the 2.0.2 has a version id of "6" and 2.0.1 had a version ID of "10".... I helped myself and changed the 6 to an 11...

Oh yeah, kind of a mistake on my end. I noticed I had the help-page already implemented on a different local installation, so I ported all other changes from 2.0.1 to there, but forgot I raised the version number a little.

That requires editing a bunch of files, but those changes won't be taken over if you update the addon at a later point and therefor have to be done with each update. If you dont mind that, I can give you a list of all places you need to change.

Nope, I don't mind. Or rather, I'm happy to try and then give up if I have to. No rush if it's a chore to find all the locations, though. Thanks so much!!

If you're looking for a XenForo 2.0 Version of this addon, please have a look at my Editor Manager. As of Beta 2, it will include the [ispoiler]-tag, ensuring backwards compatibility. Your customized styles won't be ported over, so make sure to make a backup! However rest assured that there are tons of style properties waiting for you to style your new XF 2.0 Inline Spoiler to your liking.

Top Bottom